Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
billyramadaniel INDONESIA Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Samuel Nigeria Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
dzetto INDONESIA Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Suyunbek Uzbekistan, Tashkent city Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
faisal.adeel Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
saharmanoochehri Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Joeanna BANGLADESH Female Advanced
jhudes08 Singapore Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Sahjahan Islam sylhet, Bangladesh. Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
amd1361 Tehran,Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
Nur Rahmah S Indonesia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
alinagabi77 pharmacist Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
anirban kabiraj india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
wraibiow Russia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Nesar Ahmad Afghanistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
nichpure Thailland Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
kunal2904 Hyderabad Male Intermediate
dhanialfan INDONESIA Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
srikanukollu Hyderabad Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
arizkis Indonesia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages