Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Emma Zhang China Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Toghrul Male Advanced
mrgareev Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
luck.lily7 Mongolia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
fahime iran Female Upper-Interm
navleen INDIA Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
fadodun nigeria Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
AGYEIBI Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
maheshwar0999 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
MazumdarJ Bangladesh Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
harshil0122 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Mr. Ash Male Intermediate
eelneys Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Mit Patel 911 Male Beginner
Gauri Tulsulkar Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Faiz Abdalla Sudan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Phuong Ha Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Sara Mamoun Sudan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
sanrises Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
tamdo1695 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages