Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Nguyen Truong Q... America Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
mrac9x Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Jun Ji Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Manh Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
netcafe Viet Nam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
ikclethanhdat VietNam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Richardruh Ukraine Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Tuan Anh Thanh Hoa Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
khanhdii Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Kathie139 Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Alextran American Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
SaiSowmya Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Linhsmile Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
quocviet Vietnam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
mohammedawney84 Egypt Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
kato jay Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
cloudy6888 Việt Nam Female Beginner
bobeobot Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
windyboy1704 Viet Nam Male Upper-Interm
ThuHong Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate

Pages