Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
vanhiep10c10 Viet nam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
baharferdosi canada Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Kim Phuong Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
thanhvanle Female Intermediate
sephiroth Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
anhqh Vietnamese Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Tram Nguyen 2537 Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Salavo Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
hapro Viet Nam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
smicece Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Keumvan Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
lollitanpopo Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
HoaiTrang Female Intermediate
TruongGiang_neu Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Nancy Nguyen VietNam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
th5395 Male Advanced
hidokai Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
clarazan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
phuong cao Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
hdmiasus1602 Male Intermediate

Pages