Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Jessie_nov Vietnam Female Intermediate
letanghoi Viet Nam Male Beginner
ChrisDang Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Tuna Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
luanthanh73 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
crossfirevn Viet Nam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
tq.tr_ Female Intermediate
ittovo92 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Anna Pham Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Canh Bui Dinh Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
manhlinh1088 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
HuyHoang2891998 Việt Nam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
sariobao Ho Chi Minh city Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
anhthai92 VIETNAM Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Huyennguyen2008 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
loiues Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
linhchi9499 VIETNAM Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
akram saleh Yemen Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
mahboubeh Female Intermediate
HamdyTawfeek Egypt Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages