Book Store

Image of The Official Guide to the GMAT Review 2017 Bundle + Question Bank + Video

The Official Guide to the GMAT Review 2017 Bundle + Question Bank + Video

Wiley
Show/hide full description or See full details

The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 (9781119347620) was previously published as The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 (9781119253884). Errors were found in the original printing that have been corrected in subsequent printings. Otherwise, all other content in both 2017 versions is identical. If you have already purchased a copy of the original The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 (9781119253884), you can access an errata (correction) document as well as additional information at: http://wileyactual.com/gmat

The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 Bundle

Ace the GMAT with the only official study guides from the creators of the exam

Everything you need to prepare for the GMAT exam in one package. Get all three of the Official GMAT study guides – with new content and actual retired questions from the GMAT exam. The set bundle includes The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 and The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2017. All three guides come with exclusive access to an online question bank and videos with insight and tips on GMAT preparation from previous test-takers and the officials who create the test. 

Sold by Amazon.com: Usually ships in 24 hours
Image of GMAT Premier 2017 with 6 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Videos + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)

GMAT Premier 2017 with 6 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Videos + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)

Kaplan Publishing
GMAT Premier 2017 is a comprehensive prep system that includes book and mobile-enabled online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help you score higher on the GMAT.

GMAT Premier 2017 features:

* 1,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations
* 6 full-length practice tests: 5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests online and 1 in the book
* 200-question online Quiz Bank for customized quiz creation and review of GMAT practice questions
* NEW! 40 advanced quantitative questions with detailed explanations for high scorers
* Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an Internet connection
* Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
* Updated Integrated Reasoning strategies and practice questions
* Video lessons with top Kaplan GMAT faculty
* Study plans to help you make the most of your time preparing for the GMAT
* Register for one-year access to GMAT online center
* For test takers who want to break 700—and nail Integrated Reasoning—this is the definitive resource.

Kaplan guarantees that if you study with the GMAT Premier 2017 online resources and book, you will score higher on the GMAT—or you'll receive a full refund.

Looking for more prep? Our GMAT Complete 2017 includes GMAT Premier 2017, GMAT workbooks, and more. 
Image of Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

Manhattan Prep Publishing
Adapting to the ever-changing GMAT exam, Manhattan Prep’s 6th Edition GMAT Strategy Guides offer the latest approaches for students looking to score in the top percentiles. Written by active instructors with 99th-percentile scores, these books are designed with the student in mind.

The 10 Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides included in this set are designed to be clear and comprehensive. Consistently reviewed by students as offering the opportunity for dramatic score improvement, each book delves deeply into a single area of the exam, providing detailed and specialized instruction. When used together, these guides produce a substantial learning impact, helping students develop all the knowledge, skills, and strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT. Students will benefit considerably from high-level resources such as:-Six full-length, computer-adaptive practice exams-Over 200 additional free practice questions-New content providing strategies for solving problems more effectively-Topical sets of Official Guide practice questions and detailed answer explanationsThe Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set is aligned to the GMAC Official Guide, 2015 and 13th Editions, and includes:GMAT Roadmap (ISBN: 9781941234099) Number Properties GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234051)Fractions, Decimals, & Percents GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234020) Algebra GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234006) Word Problems GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234082)Geometry GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234037)Critical Reasoning GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234013)Reading Comprehension GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234068)Sentence Correction GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234075)Integrated Reasoning & Essays GMAT Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781941234044)Purchase of this set includes one year of access to Manhattan Prep’s online computer-adaptive GMAT practice exams and Question Banks.
Image of The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video

The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video

Wiley

The premier GMAT review guide for fully personalized preparation

The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 is the ultimate preparation kit from the makers of the GMAT exam. You'll find success strategies and test-taking tips from the experts at The Graduate Management Admission Council, along with in-depth grammar and math review—but you'll also find so much more. This book is designed to provide you with a targeted preparation experience customized to your strengths and weaknesses. A diagnostic test helps you prioritize your study time, while the companion website (gmat.wiley.com) allows you to create your own practice tests focused on the areas you need to improve. Over 900 past exam questions are answered with explanations, and actual example essays are included with scoring information to help you plan your approach in advance. This new 2017 edition contains never-before-seen material, including 61 quantitative, 61 verbal, and 8 integrated reasoning questions with full explanations to enhance your level of preparation.

The GMAT's scope and importance make it a high-pressure exam. Don't waste valuable time going over what you already know. This book helps you discover what you don't know, and tailor your review to turn weaknesses into strengths.

• Develop a personalized review plan based on a 100-question diagnostic test to help make the most of your study time
  • Read actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
  • Review over 900 exam questions, 61 quantitative, 61 verbal, and 8 online integrated reasoning questions
  • Comprehensive grammar and math review
  • Questions organized in order of difficulty to focus your study
  • Updated to include all the corrections from the first printing

Confidence is key, but actual knowledge is what drives a high score. Thorough preparation is the most valuable advantage you can have on the GMAT, and The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 delivers a personalized review plan tailored to you.

Image of GMAT Official Guide 2018 Bundle: Books + Online

GMAT Official Guide 2018 Bundle: Books + Online

Wiley

Get access to over 1500 questions for the GMAT exam in one package. The GMAT Official Guide 2018 Bundle features actual questions from past GMAT exams - including 220 never-before-seen questions- and consists of The GMAT Official Guide 2018, The GMAT Official Guide 2018 Verbal Review, and The GMAT Official Guide 2018 Quantitative Review. All three guides also come with exclusive access to gmat.wiley.com, where you can build your own practice sets using the questions in the guides and access an additional 58 integrated reasoning questions.

Don't waste time on fake GMAT questions. Optimize your study time practicing on real GMAT questions from the GMAT Official Guide 2018 Bundle.

Sold by Amazon.com: Not yet published
Image of GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

Manhattan Prep Publishing
Newly revised, this guide is designed for students seeking top GMAT scores. It offers essential techniques for approaching the GMAT’s most difficult math problems, along with extensive practice on challenging problems, of which over 20% are brand new.

Tackle the GMAT’s toughest quant problems with the world’s leading GMAT Prep company. To get into top business programs, you need top GMAT scores, and GMAT Advanced Quant is designed to get you there. Written for students striving for 800, this book focuses on building your high-level quantitative skills by combining elite techniques for problem solving and data sufficiency with intense practice. Learn the tactics most often used by top-scorers and train your instincts as you work through over 250 of the toughest practice problems, then test your skills online with access to two additional online practice sets! Written by Manhattan Prep’s 99th percentile GMAT instructors, GMAT Advanced Quant will help you get over that last hurdle on your path to 800.
Image of GMAT Complete 2018: The Ultimate in Comprehensive Self-Study for GMAT (Kaplan Test Prep)

GMAT Complete 2018: The Ultimate in Comprehensive Self-Study for GMAT (Kaplan Test Prep)

Kaplan Publishing
GMAT Complete 2018 is your ultimate in comprehensive self-study for the GMAT. This prep system includes Kaplan's four best-selling, highly rated GMAT prep books, and rich mobile-enabled online resources—with thousands of practice questions and detailed explanations. 

GMAT Complete 2018 features: 

* 2,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations covering the Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections, including a revised section on Integrated Reasoning and brand new practice questions and explanations 
* 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests available online and 1 in the book) 
* 500+ question online Quiz Bank for customized quiz creation and review of GMAT practice questions 
* Kaplan's GMAT Prep Plus 2018; GMAT 800, 9th Edition; GMAT Math Workbook, 9th Edition; and GMAT Verbal Workbook, 8th Edition 
* One-year access to mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an Internet connection 
* Online study plans: learn how to make the most of your time, no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day 
* Bite-sized video lessons with expert Kaplan GMAT faculty 
* For test takers who want to break 700—and ace Integrated Reasoning—this is the definitive resource 

Kaplan guarantees that if you study with the GMAT Complete 2018 books and online resources, you will score higher on the GMAT—or you'll receive a full refund. 

*electronic devices not included
Sold by Amazon.com: Not yet published
Image of The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video

The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video

Wiley
GMAT quantitative review, tips, and strategies, with over 300 practice questions

The Official Guide for the GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 provides targeted preparation for the mathematical portion of the GMAT exam, with 45 brand new practice questions. Designed by the Graduate Management Admission Council, this book shows you everything you need to know to go into the exam with confidence. You'll learn how best to approach the quantitative section as a whole, and how to approach each type of question to understand exactly what is being asked. An in-depth math review helps you recall important concepts and techniques, while 300 problems exclusive to this book provide plenty of opportunity for practice. All problems include answers and explanations to help you pinpoint mistakes, and the companion website (gmat.wiley.com) allows you to create your own custom problem sets to focus on specific areas in need of improvement. Online videos provide additional tips and strategies from the exam's creators, and extensive discussion of the test's content gives you an advance preview of exam day.

The GMAT holds the key to your graduate education, so if you're feeling the pressure, you're not alone. Thorough preparation is key, and this book is your ultimate source of quantitative review, practice, tips, and strategies.

• Review essential algebra, geometry, arithmetic, and word problems
  • Practice solving 300 quantitative problems with explanations included
  • Learn valuable test-taking and problem-solving strategies
  • Access to an online question bank with customizable practice sets exams at gmat.wiley.com

Great exam prep eases your mind by confirming how much you already know, and highlighting what you don't know while there's still time to correct it. With quantitative skills, practice makes perfect—and The Official Guide for the GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 combines authoritative insight with over 300 practice problems for the ultimate in targeted GMAT prep.

Image of GMAT Foundations of Math: 900+ Practice Problems in Book and Online (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

GMAT Foundations of Math: 900+ Practice Problems in Book and Online (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

Manhattan Prep Publishing
Developed for test-takers who need a refresher, GMAT Foundations of Math provides a user-friendly review of basic math concepts crucial for GMAT success.

Designed to be user-friendly for all students, GMAT Foundations of Math provides:
* Easy-to-follow explanations of fundamental math concepts
* Step-by-step application of concepts to example problems
* 700+ practice problems and 10 chapters
* Purchase of this book includes one year of online access to the Foundations of Math Homework Banks with 400+ extra practice questions and detailed explanations not included in the book.

GMAT Foundations of Math is an invaluable resource for any student who wants to cement their understanding and build their basic math skills for the GMAT.
Image of GMAT Sentence Correction (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

GMAT Sentence Correction (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

Manhattan Prep Publishing

The industry-leading GMAT Sentence Correction strategy guide delves into every major principle and minor subtlety of grammar tested on the GMAT. From its comprehensive list of GMAT-specific idioms to its tailored coverage of topics such as pronouns and parallelism, this guide teaches exactly what students need for GMAT Sentence Correction—and nothing that they don’t. Unlike other guides that attempt to convey everything in a single tome, the GMAT Sentence Correction strategy guide is designed to provide deep, focused coverage of one specialized area tested on the GMAT. As a result, students benefit from thorough and comprehensive subject material, clear explanations of fundamental principles, and step-by-step instructions of important techniques. In-action practice problems and detailed answer explanations challenge the student, while topical sets of Official Guide problems provide the opportunity for further growth. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep Strategy Guides, the GMAT Sentence Correction strategy guide will help students develop all the knowledge, skills, and strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT. Purchase of this book includes one year of access to Manhattan Prep’s Sentence Correction Question Bank. All of Manhattan Prep's GMAT Strategy Guides are aligned with the GMAC Official Guide, 2016 edition.

Pages