Book Store

Image of GRE Premier 2017 with 6 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Videos + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)

GRE Premier 2017 with 6 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Videos + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)

Kaplan Publishing
Show/hide full description or See full details
GRE Premier 2017 is a comprehensive prep system that includes both book and mobile-enabled online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help you score higher on the GRE.

GRE Premier 2017 features:

* 2,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations
* 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Multi-Stage Tests available online and 1 in the book)
* 500-question online Quiz Bank for customized quiz creation and review of GRE practice questions
* Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an Internet connection
* Videos on stress management and the graduate school application process
* Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep       

Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE—or you'll receive a full refund.

Looking for more prep? Our GRE Complete 2017 includes GRE Premier 2017, GRE workbooks, and more.
Sold by Amazon.com: Usually ships in 24 hours
Image of 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides)

5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides)

Manhattan Prep Publishing
The best-selling 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems has been updated to offer more advanced online resources and hundreds of new questions. It contains over 1,800 practice problems covering every topic tested on the GRE, making it an essential resource for students at any level.

Manhattan Prep’s 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems is an essential resource for students of any level who are preparing for the GRE revised General Exam. Recently updated to more closely reflect the nuances of the GRE exam, this book offers more than 1,800 questions across 33 chapters and online to provide students with comprehensive practice.

Developed by our expert instructors, the problems in this book are sensibly grouped into practice sets and mirror those found on the GRE in content, form, and style. Students can build fundamental skills in math and verbal through targeted practice while easy-to-follow explanations and step-by-step applications help cement their understanding of the concepts tested on the GRE. In addition, students can take their practice to the next level with online question banks that provide realistic, computer-based practice to better simulate the GRE test-taking experience.

Purchase of this book includes access to an online video introduction, online banks of GRE practice problems, and the GRE Challenge Problem Archive.
Image of Official GRE Super Power Pack (Test Prep)

Official GRE Super Power Pack (Test Prep)

McGraw-Hill Education

Save money and get total official GRE® test preparation with this 3-book bundle from the test maker at ETS!

About the Books
In this Official GRE® Super Power Pack you get the key information and practice you need to do your best on the GRE―direct from the test maker! For less than you would pay separately, the bundle packages The Official Guide to the GRE®revised General Test, including real GRE tests, with two books of real GRE questions, all specially created for GRE takers by Educational Testing Service.

The bundle gives you four complete, real GRE tests plus a wealth of real GRE practice questions, self-study resources and test-taking strategies to use in your GRE test preparation. The Official Guide to the GRE® revised General Test delivers four complete real GRE tests―two in the book and two on CD-ROM. It also offers in-depth descriptions of every question type, with valuable question-answering tips. Official GRE® Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions and Official GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions provide intensive practice with real GRE test questions.

Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test. So for in-depth GRE test preparation and intensive practice at a money-saving price, this bundle is your best choice!

Features
The Official GRE® Super Power Pack offers:

• significant savings over purchasing each book separately
  • 4 complete, real GRE tests – 2 in the book and 2 on CD-ROM - for a simulated computer-delivered test experience
  • 600+ real practice exam questions, many with detailed answer explanations
  • The test maker’s own tips for answering each question type
  • Sample Analytical Writing essay responses with actual raters’ comments
  • Everything you need to know about the test, direct from the test maker

Educational Testing Service (ETS) (Princeton, NJ) is a private, nonprofit organization devoted to educational measurement and research, primarily through testing. Founded as a nonprofit in 1947, ETS develops, administers, and scores more than 50 million tests annually―including the TOEFL® and TOEIC™ tests, the GRE® tests, and The Praxis Series™ assessments―in more than 180 countries, at more than 9,000 locations worldwide.

Image of Official GRE Super Power Pack

Official GRE Super Power Pack

McGraw-Hill Education

Save money and get total official GRE® test preparation with this 3-book bundle from the test maker!

This Official GRE® Super Power Pack 2017 Edition provides key information and the practice you need to do your best on the GRE General Test. For less than what you would pay for each book separately, the bundle packages The Official Guide to the GRE® General Test, 3rd Edition; Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume 1; and Official Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume 1. This essential resource features four, complete, real GRE tests, hundreds of authentic GRE practice questions with answers and explanations, descriptions of every question type, with valuable question-answering tips and test-taking strategies to use in your GRE test preparation. 

• Significant savings over purchasing each book separately
• 4 complete, real GRE tests – 2 in the book and 2 online
• 600 real practice exam questions, many with detailed answer explanations
• Scored sample Analytical Writing essay responses and reader commentary
• Access to GRE POWERPREP® Online
• eBook content that is fully accessible for individuals with disabilities

Image of The Official Guide to the GRE General Test, Third Edition

The Official Guide to the GRE General Test, Third Edition

McGraw-Hill Education

Get the only official guide to the GRE® General Test that comes straight from the test makers!

If you're looking for the best, most authoritative guide to the GRE General Test, you've found it! The Official Guide to the GRE General Test is the only GRE guide specially created by ETS--the people who actually make the test. It's packed with everything you need to do your best on the test--and move toward your graduate or business school degree.

Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you precisely how the test is scored, and give you hundreds of authentic test questions for practice! That makes this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.

No other guide to the GRE General Test gives you all this:
• Four complete, real tests--two in the book and two on CD-ROM
• Hundreds of authentic test questions--so you can study with the real thing
• In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures plus valuable tips for answering each question type
• Quantitative Reasoning problem-solving steps and strategies to help you get your best score
• Detailed overview of the two types of Analytical Writing essay tasks including scored sample responses and actual raters' comments

Everything you need to know about the test, straight from the test makers!

Image of GRE Vocabulary Flashcards + App (Kaplan Test Prep)

GRE Vocabulary Flashcards + App (Kaplan Test Prep)

Kaplan Publishing
New! Includes access to our iOS and Android apps so you can study in print or on your mobile device

Strong vocabulary skills are necessary to achieve a high score on the Verbal Reasoning section of the GRE.  
Use our print flashcards—and our iOS and Android flashcard apps—to get the results you want and score higher on Test Day.
  • Flashcards feature 500 frequently tested, challenging words perfect for on-the-go prep
  • Synonyms and a pronunciation key for each word
  • Meaning in context: each word is used in a sentence to promote mastery and retention
GRE Vocabulary Flashcards + App helps students improve their Verbal Reasoning score—guaranteed. Kaplan’s Higher Score guarantee provides a commitment that no other test preparation resources on the market can match. GRE Vocabulary Flashcards + App is a must-have preparation tool for every student looking to score higher!
Image of Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)

Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)

Princeton Review
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need for a perfect score on the Quantitative and Verbal sections of the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, and extra practice online.

Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the test
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides
• 9 strategies to maximize time and minimize errors

Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject review for all test topics
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises

Practice Your Way to Perfection.
2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations in the book
2 additional full-length practice tests online
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
• Thorough score reports for online tests
Image of 500 Essential Words: GRE Vocabulary Flash Cards (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides)

500 Essential Words: GRE Vocabulary Flash Cards (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides)

Manhattan Prep Publishing
Manhattan Prep and its top-notch GRE instructors release the most comprehensive set of GRE flash cards on the market. “500 Essential Words” is the first in a 2-volume set of flash cards.

Manhattan Prep’s GRE Vocabulary Flash Cards go above and beyond other GRE flash cards on the market. Designed help the student develop a lasting understanding of the word in a GRE-relevant context, the backs of all cards contain a word “network†with definitions, usage, synonyms, and more!500 Essential Words is the first in a 2-volume set of GRE flash cards - start with essential words and graduate to advanced vocabulary. Together, the sets comprise the most comprehensive vocabulary study tool on the market.
Image of Official GRE Value Combo

Official GRE Value Combo

McGraw-Hill Education

Save money and get intensive official GRE® test practice with this 2-book bundle from the makers of the GRE

In this Official GRE® Value Combo 2017 Edition you get the in-depth practice you need to do your best on the GRE test. For less than you would pay separately, the bundle packages two books of real GRE questions, specially created for GRE takers by Educational Testing Service, the company that makes the actual test.

This two-book bundle is your ideal source for practice questions to use in your GRE preparation. With Official GRE® Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume 1 and Official GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume 1  you get real GRE test questions, arranged by type and difficulty level for the Verbal Reasoning questions, and by content and type for the Quantitative Reasoning questions. Both guides have been completely updated to reflect the latest tests.

The Official GRE® Value Combo offers:

• Significant savings over purchasing each book separately
• 300 real GRE test questions for the Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning measures of the test, arranged by question type and difficulty level
• An overview of the GRE Analytical Writing measure with writing strategies, sample writing tasks, and sample scored essays
• Answers and explanations for every question
• ETS’s own test-taking strategies to help you do your best on the test
• Interactive content that is fully accessible for individuals with disabilities

Image of Manhattan Prep GRE Set of 8 Strategy Guides (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides)

Manhattan Prep GRE Set of 8 Strategy Guides (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides)

Manhattan Prep Publishing
Manhattan Prep’s 4th Edition GRE Strategy Guides have been redesigned with the student in mind. With updated content and new practice problems, they are the richest, most content-driven GRE materials on the market.

Written by Manhattan Prep’s high-caliber GRE instructors, these strategy guides contain detailed lessons and strategies for all of the question formats that appear on the GRE.

Included in this all-in-one set are books devoted to each of the test’s major content areas, including Algebra; Fractions, Decimals, & Percents; Geometry; Number Properties; and Word Problems. The Quantitative Comparisons & Data Interpretation Guide provides students the understanding necessary to attack each of these unique question types. For the verbal section, the Text Completion & Sentence Equivalence Guide provides a comprehensive approach to the GRE’s vocabulary questions, while the Reading Comprehension & Essays Guide equips students with the critical tools and strategies needed to master these portions of the test.

Included in this set are:
The Algebra GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707835)
The Fractions, Decimals, & Percents GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707842)
The Geometry GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707859)
The Number Properties GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707866)
The Word Problems GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707903)
The Quantitative Comparisons & Data Interpretation GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707873)
The Reading Comprehension & Essays GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707880)
The Text Completion & Sentence Equivalence GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707897)

Purchase of this set includes one year of access to 6 Manhattan Prep online section-adaptive GRE exams.

Pages