Book Store

Image of Official Guide to the TOEFL Test With CD-ROM, 4th Edition

Official Guide to the TOEFL Test With CD-ROM, 4th Edition

McGraw-Hill Education
Show/hide full description or See full details

The one and only bestselling official guide to the TOEFL, from the makers of the test! Now expanded with a third actual TOEFL exam

This Official Guide to the TOEFL Test is the best, most reliable guide to the test that is used around the world to assess foreign applicants to U.S. and Canadian universities for English proficiency. It includes real TOEFL questions for practice, as well as explanations of every section of the test and information on what is expected for every speaking and writing task. You will learn how to construct a good answer and how to integrate speaking, listening, and writing skills to demonstrate college-level English proficiency. The accompanying CD-ROM provides three authentic TOEFL iBT practice tests just like the one you will encounter on test day.

Inside you'll find:
  • 600 real TOEFL questions from the test-makers
  • A CD-ROM with 3 authentic TOEFL iBT practice tests
  • Strategies for success
Sold by Amazon.com: Usually ships in 24 hours
Image of Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 2

Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 2

McGraw-Hill Education
Five more authentic TOEFL iBT® tests in print and on DVD-ROM -- from ETS, the makers of the test!

This book contains five actual retired TOEFL® test forms with authentic reading, listening, speaking, and writing questions. Each form includes an Answer Key, sample responses for Speaking and Writing questions, and complete audio scripts. The TOEFL® test is the most respected English-language proficiency exam accepted by colleges, universities, and agencies around the world.

The accompanying DVD-ROM provides interactive, computer-delivered versions of all five tests, plus separate audio tracks for all listening sections for readers who are working with the print version.

Includes:

• Over 300 real TOEFL® questions from the test makers
  • Real TOEFL® essay-writing prompts
  • Sample responses for Speaking and Writing questions
  • Computerized, interactive tests on DVD-ROM

For even more practice, look out for McGraw-Hill Education's Official TOEFL iBT Tests, Volume 1, which contains five additional real past TOEFL tests.

About the Authors
At Educational Testing Service (ETS; Princeton, NJ) we advance quality and equity in education for people worldwide by creating assessments based on rigorous research. ETS serves individuals, educational institutions, and government agencies by providing customized solutions for teacher certification, English language learning, and elementary, secondary, and postsecondary education, and by conducting education research, analysis, and policy studies. Founded as a non-profit in 1947, ETS develops, administers, and scores more than 50 million tests annually―including the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests, the GRE® tests, and the Praxis® assessments―in more than 180 countries, at over 9,000 locations worldwide.

Image of Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD, 2017 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)

Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD, 2017 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)

Princeton Review
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the Test of English as a Foreign Language with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, an MP3 CD with accompanying audio sections, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions.

Techniques That Actually Work.
• Step-by-step strategies for every section of the exam
• Lessons on how to identify the main ideas of a passage or lecture
• Tips on how to effectively organize your ideas

Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Grammar review to brush up on the basics
• Expert subject reviews for the core concepts of the TOEFL
• Comprehensive guidance on how to write a high-scoring essay

Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections (available both on included CD and as streaming files online)
• Practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and drills
Image of Essential Words for the TOEFL, 6th Edition

Essential Words for the TOEFL, 6th Edition

Barron's Educational Series
This vocabulary building program is specifically designed for ESL students preparing to take the TOEFL. The book presents an organized list of vocabulary words with definitions, sample sentences, and practice exercises for 500 need-to-know words. It also provides detailed advice on ways in which students can expand their English language vocabulary. Students can test their mastery of TOEFL vocabulary by taking the included practice test with answer key, which is designed to help students evaluate their progress, and increase confidence in their vocabulary skills.
Sold by Amazon.com: Usually ships in 1 to 2 months
Image of The Ultimate TOEFL iBT® Test Prep Savings Bundle

The Ultimate TOEFL iBT® Test Prep Savings Bundle

McGraw-Hill Education

Save money and get authoritative official TOEFL® guidance and practice with this three-book bundle from ETS, the maker of the TOEFL® test!

In this Ultimate TOEFL iBT ® Test Prep Savings Bundle you get the accurate guidance and in-depth practice you need to do your best on the TOEFL® test―direct from the test maker! For less than you would pay separately, the bundle packages three uniquely authoritative test guides specially created for TOEFL® test takers by Educational Testing Service.

This three-book bundle is your ideal source for everything you need to prepare for the test. With The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test you get in-depth analyses of every question type, scoring information, and three real interactive TOEFL® tests on CD-ROM. With Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1, Second Edition and Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 2, you get intensive practice with ten more real TOEFL® tests in print and on DVD-ROM.

Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on test day. So for intensive TOEFL® guidance and practice with real TOEFL® questions at a money-saving price, this bundle is your best choice!

Features

The Ultimate TOEFL iBT® Test Prep Savings Bundle offers:

• Significant savings over purchasing each book separately
  • 13 full-length authentic TOEFL® tests
  • Hundreds of real TOEFL® test questions with answers―so you can get familiar with the types of questions on the test
  • Interactive versions of all 13 tests on CD-ROM (PC- and Mac-compatible) or DVD-ROM
  • Audio for all listening sections included on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
  • Everything you need to know about the TOEFL iBT® test, straight from the test makers
  • ETS’s own test-taking strategies: valuable hints and tips that can help you do your best on the test

About the Authors

Image of Kaplan TOEFL iBT Premier 2016-2017 with 4 Practice Tests: Book + CD + Online + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)

Kaplan TOEFL iBT Premier 2016-2017 with 4 Practice Tests: Book + CD + Online + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)

Kaplan Publishing
The TOEFL iBT tests your abilities in Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. Kaplan’s TOEFL iBT Premier 2016-2017 with 4 Practice Tests presents the most important language skills and strategies you need to succeed on this test. The TOEFL is required worldwide for international students who want to study abroad. 

Kaplan’s comprehensive guide gives you exactly what you will need to get ready for Test Day, including: 

* 4 full-length online practice tests with detailed answers and explanations 
450+ practice questions 
Focused practice for each section of the test 
95+ minutes of audio for Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections included on CD and online, plus complete transcripts in the book 
12+ self-paced video lessons taught by Kaplan experts provide strategies for and insight into every section of the test 
Exclusive score-raising tips and strategies for each language skill: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking 
Effective study tips for all TOEFL test takers 

MASTER the test with expert strategies, realistic practice, and in-depth review. 
REINFORCE critical concepts with video tutorials. 
IMPROVE your performance with instant, online analysis and feedback. 
PREP ON THE GO with mobile study resources. 
Image of TOEFL iBT Superpack, 3rd Edition

TOEFL iBT Superpack, 3rd Edition

Barron's Educational Series
For the most comprehensive TOEFL help available anywhere, test-takers will want to get their hands on Barron's TOEFL iBT Superpack. It consists of four essential test-prep guides and materials, including the new 15th edition of the TOEFL manual with MP3 CD, the up-to-date 6th edition of Barron's Essential Words for the TOEFL, by Stephen J. Matthiesen, the 2nd edition of TOEFL Strategies and Tips with MP3 CD, and the 5th edition of Barron's Writing for the TOEFL iBT with MP3 CD. The Superpack represents a total value of $93.96 when items are purchased separately. Students who purchase the TOEFL Superpack at $59.99 save 36% off the price of items purchased separately.
Image of Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1, 2nd Edition

Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1, 2nd Edition

McGraw-Hill Education

Five authentic TOEFL iBT® tests in print and on DVD-ROM-- from ETS, the makers of the test!

These five actual retired TOEFL iBT® test forms contain authentic reading, listening, speaking, and writing questions. Each form includes an Answer Key and complete audio scripts. The TOEFL® test is the most respected English-language proficiency exam accepted by colleges, universities, and agencies around the world.

The accompanying DVD-ROM provides interactive computer-delivered versions of all five tests, plus separate audio tracks for all test listening sections for readers who are working with the print version.

Includes:

• Real TOEFL® essay-writing prompts

For even more practice, look out for McGraw-Hill Education's Official TOEFL iBT Tests, Volume 2, which contains five additional real past TOEFL tests.

Image of Kaplan TOEFL Vocabulary Prep

Kaplan TOEFL Vocabulary Prep

Kaplan Publishing
Score Higher On the TOEFL!

Kaplan's TOEFL Vocabulary Prep will make learning vocabulary words simple and fun. This unique portable resource includes:
*  500 words for the TOEFL in flash card like page design

*  Definitions and corresponding forms in different parts of speech 
*  Sample sentences showing each word's meaning in context
*  45+ vocabulary and idiom lists and exercises

Image of TOEFL Vocabulary-Word Root+Associative Memory-Portable Edition (Chinese Edition)

TOEFL Vocabulary-Word Root+Associative Memory-Portable Edition (Chinese Edition)

Beijing Language and Culture University Press
The book selects the core words of TOFEL and the explanations. Based on the way of root & associated memorization and categorized by themes and settings, it helps readers study vocabularies on certain condition. The book offers enough synonyms and marks the ones examed which helps readers spread the vocabularies. The collection of matching is suitable for students to learn its usage. The book is small and easy to take and you can recite the words anywhere and anytime.
Sold by Amazon.com:

Pages