Canada Merit Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Sheffield in UK, 2014

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/19/2014 - 16:05

University of SheffieldEligibility: To be eligible for the Canada Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2014, applicants must be an Canadian national or permanently domiciled in Canada, apply for a study place by Friday 20 June 2014 and hold an offer of a study place for entry in September 2014.

How to Apply: Eligible students will automatically be sent details of how to apply from January 2014 onwards. Applicants cannot apply for the scholarship before being offered a study place at Sheffield.

Subject: Various Courses

Level: Pursuing Postgraduate Taught Masters Degree Studies at University of Sheffield in UK.

Provider: University of Sheffield

For Which Country: UK  

For Whom: International (Students of Canada)

Description: There are two Canada Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2014 (£7,000), available for Canadian students starting their postgraduate taught masters degree studies in September 2014. The scholarships are worth £7,000 of your postgraduate taught masters degree tuition fee per year, for one year of study. The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.

Number of award(s): There are two Canada Merit Postgraduate Scholarships.

Duration of award(s): These Postgraduate Scholarships will be awarded for one year of study.

What does it cover? The scholarships are worth £7,000 of postgraduate taught masters degree tuition fee per year, for one year of study. The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.

Selection Criteria: The Canada Merit Postgraduate Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit.

Notification: Scholarship results will be announced by Friday 25 July 2014.

Deadline: 27 June 2014