Catherine Sas Voted The Best Immigration Lawyer of Vancouver 2014

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 10/30/2014 - 12:15

Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) October 30, 2014

Vancouver immigration lawyer, Catherine Sas, secures first place in the Georgia Straight Best of Vancouver 2014 rankings for the Best Immigration Lawyer. Sas is a partner in the Immigration Group and works closely with individuals, families, corporations, universities, executives, government departments and other businesses to meet their unique immigration needs. Apart from being a widely recognized and awarded immigration practitioner, Sas also has 20 years of experience under her belt.

“Whether you are an individual or family seeking to immigrate, or a corporate employer looking for that essential executive or skilled worker, it is important to retain the services of a qualified Canadian lawyer, experienced in Canadian immigration and citizenship law,” states a company representative. “Catherine Sas and the Immigration Team understand the importance of satisfying your needs in the most efficient and cost effective manner.”

As a renowned Vancouver immigration lawyer, Catherine Sas can provide the following services for her clients:

About Catherine Sas

An active member of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Catherine Sas, Q.C., is a partner at the Immigration Group. She is also a past chair of both the B.C. Immigration Law Section and the National Immigration Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association. She has participated in continuing legal education seminars, appeared before parliamentary committees on immigration issues and spoken at international conferences and symposiums. Sas has been recognized as a leading immigration practitioner by Lexpert, Who’s Who Legal and Best Lawyers in Canada. Catherine was voted Vancouver’s Best Immigration Lawyer for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014. For more information, log on to http://canadian-visa-lawyer.com/ or call 604.643.1282.