DuPage Immigration Lawyer Opens Chicago Office

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 04/23/2014 - 21:20

Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 23, 2014

DuPage immigration law firm Mevorah Law Offices LLC is pleased to announce it has opened a new office in Chicago located at 105 W. Madison Street Suite 2200, Chicago, IL 60602.

Mevorah Law Office LLC’s new Chicago office is conveniently located in close proximity to the Chicago Immigration Court. Attorney Jason G. Shore will lead the downtown office focusing his legal practice on immigration, personal injury and family law. Shore earned his B.A. from the University of Iowa and Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law in Chicago. He is an active member of the Chicago Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

During his time with Mevorah Law Offices LLC Chicago immigration lawyer Jason Shore has drafted successful applications for Permanent Resident Cards, Work Permits and U.S. Citizenship. Shore’s immigration law experience includes family-based visa applications, motions to reopen and reconsider denials of visa and status applications, representing clients at immigration interviews and deportation proceedings.

Chicago immigration law firm Mevorah Law Offices LLC assists clients within the practice areas of immigration law, divorce, family law, personal injury, bankruptcy, medical malpractice, personal injury, criminal defense, social security and employment law. With the addition of the downtown Chicago office the multi-practice Illinois law firm now has five locations including offices in Lombard, Bloomingdale, St. Charles and Joliet.

Attorney Steven H. Mevorah is the founder of Mevorah Law Offices LLC. Mevorah has been committed to building a legal practice consisting of attorneys who share his vision and dedication to offering clients the best legal advice combined with exceptional customer service. The attorneys at Mevorah Law Offices LLC have over 150 years of combined experience. The law firm takes a client centered approach and offers Saturday and evening appointments, home and hospital visits, and monthly payment plans.

Mevorah Law Offices LLC provides a broad and diverse practice to meet the legal needs of individuals, families and businesses in and around Chicago and throughout Illinois. If you are seeking legal assistance call Mevorah Law Offices LLC at 630-932-9100 or fill out the online contact form.