Engineering Merit Scholarships at Robert Gordon University Aberdeen in UK, 2014-2015

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 02/20/2014 - 12:04

Robert Gordon University AberdeenEligibility: Applicants may be an international student or you may be a UK / EU student wishing to study on a full-cost course.

Description: The School of Engineering is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School.

Subject: Various Courses

Level: Pursuing Postgraduate Taught Degree at Robert Gordon University Aberdeen in UK

How to Apply: Please send your completed form by e-mail to: scholarshipadministration-at-rgu.ac.uk and by post. To be considered for a scholarship, you must already hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible course at the School commencing September; you must therefore ensure that your application for a place is submitted well in advance. As part of the application process you are required to write a short statement in support of your application. You should also include:
-A scanned transcript of your highest academic qualification;
-A scanned copy of your IELTS/TOEFL certificate or other English language qualification;
-A scanned copy of your University offer letter (or email if you have not received your letter).

Provider: Robert Gordon University Aberdeen

For Which Country: UK

For Whom: International and UK/EU Students

Number of award(s): 25 merit scholarships will be awarded in academic year 2014/15.

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover? The value of each scholarship is £3,000. All scholarships are awarded in the form of a discount on fees paid.

Selection Criteria: The School’s award panel will meet on a regular basis to consider all eligible scholarship applications received and students will be informed shortly after such panel sessions on the outcome of any application. The School will assess all applications against the following criteria: Previous academic record and your suitability for Postgraduate Study in School, i.e.:
-Class of degree / CGPA / final score of first degree;
-Relevance of your first degree to the course you are applying for;
-The standing of the previous academic institution attended;
-Any prizes or awards given to you in your first degree.

Notification: Successful applicants will be informed of an offer by email and applicants will be required to respond by email to accept the offer.

Deadline: 30th June 2014