Undergraduate Bursaries for UK/EU and Overseas Students at King’s College London

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/19/2014 - 05:02

Kings College LondonKing’s College London is awarding five undergraduate bursaries in the field of Global Health & Social Medicine. All UK, EU and Overseas students applying to the mentioned full-time undergraduate programmes to begin in September 2014 are eligible for these bursaries. The bursaries will be awarded on academic merit. Payments will be made in October 2014 and January 2015, subject to enrollment. All individuals who have submitted a complete application by 15th January 2014 will be considered for the bursaries automatically.

Study Subject (s): Bursaries are awarded for BSc Global Health & Social Medicine and BA Global Health & Social Medicine programme (subject to approval) at King’s College London.
Course Level: Bursaries are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at King’s College London.
Scholarship Provider: King’s College London, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility: All students applying to the Full Time undergraduate programmes listed above to begin in September 2014 are eligible for these bursaries, including UK, EU and Overseas students.

Scholarship Open for International Students: UK, EU and overseas students can apply for these undergraduate bursaries.

Scholarship Description: King’s College London is offering five bursaries in the field of Global Health & Social Medicine and Global Health & Social Medicine (subject to approval). All students applying to the Full Time undergraduate programmes listed above to begin in September 2014 are eligible for these bursaries, including UK, EU and Overseas students.

Number of award(s): Five undergraduate bursaries will be awarded.

Duration of award(s): These undergraduate bursaries will be awarded for duration of the course.

What does it cover? Bursaries of £1,000 each will be awarded.

Selection Criteria: The bursaries will be awarded on academic merit.

Notification: The successful candidate will be notified no later than 1 April 2014. Payments will be made in October 2014 and January 2015, subject to enrollment.

How to Apply: There is no separate application procedure for the bursaries. All individuals who have submitted a complete application by midnight on the 15th January 2014 (GMT) will be considered for the bursaries automatically. A fully completed application includes a complete application form, and also all supporting documents including personal statements, transcripts, references and IELTS certificates (where appropriate).

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15th January 2014.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application