University Federal Credit Union Improves Customer Service With Aptean

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 04/22/2014 - 09:30

ATLANTA, April 22, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aptean customer University Federal Credit Union (UFCU) was founded by a group of University of Texas professors in 1936 and today serves 168,000 credit union members in central Texas and Galveston. As the credit union grew—now with assets of $1.6 billion—UFCU made identifying and communicating with its expanding customer base among its highest priorities. To support this effort, UFCU selected and implemented Aptean's Pivotal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution to organize and service its members.

"Pivotal has given us a customized CRM experience and helps us provide responsive, thoughtful and personalized customer service," said Sheila Jo Wojcik, Ph.D., senior vice president of communication & corporate affairs, University Federal Credit Union.

The flexible framework for Pivotal enables the solution to be implemented around a company's current business processes and workflows. Pivotal provides tailored features for UFCU that include providing detailed member profiles and the ability to match members to products while also delivering a customized level of service across each member's financial lifetime.

"Personalized service is one of the few remaining competitive differentiators in the financial services space today. Pivotal CRM is designed to improve the quality of information and insight delivered to customers by service representatives," said Matt Keenan, vice president, CRM product management, Aptean. "Our flexible and agile solution helps to enable an effective and efficient service experience resulting in closer relationships with customers."

About Aptean

Aptean, a global leader in enterprise application software (EAS), gives businesses of all sizes a competitive edge. We empower people and businesses with end-to-end, industry-specific solutions to address complex business challenges more effectively. Our software applications and professional business services enable more than 5,000 customers to more successfully manage their businesses. Software built specifically for our target markets, aligned with deep knowledge across vertical industries, allows businesses to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently, and stay at the forefront of their industries.

For more information, visit www.aptean.com.