Vancouver Immigration Lawyer Publishes Blog Predicting 2015 to be “Banner Year” for Canadian Immigration

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 03/25/2015 - 14:21

Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) March 25, 2015

Experienced Vancouver immigration lawyer, Catherine Sas, has recently published a blog in which she states that she predicts 2015 to be a “banner year” for people who intend to immigrate to Canada. Sas believes that there are several deep-rooted and comprehensive improvements and general alterations occurring in the immigration program. The main reason behind the change is to streamline the immigration process and align it with the socio-economic demands of the country.

“2015 promises to be a banner year for Canada's immigration program with dramatic changes in virtually every aspect of program delivery: selection of skilled immigrants, processing of inland spousal applicants, and new criteria for both business immigration and citizenship applicants,” states the blog.

The blog by Vancouver immigration lawyer, Catherine Sas, gives a brief overview of the changes being carried out. Some of the many changes in Canada's immigration program in 2015 are occurring in the following domains:

•Inland Spousal Work Permits

•Speedier Processing for Caregiver Applicants

•Changes to Citizenship Requirements

•A New Investor Immigration Pilot Program

•Express Entry

About Catherine Sas

An active member of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Catherine Sas, Q.C., is a partner at the Immigration Group. She is also a past chair of both the B.C. Immigration Law Section and the National Immigration Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association. She has participated in continuing legal education seminars, appeared before parliamentary committees on immigration issues and spoken at international conferences and symposiums. Sas has been recognized as a leading immigration practitioner by Lexpert, Who’s Who Legal and Best Lawyers in Canada. Catherine was voted Vancouver’s Best Immigration Lawyer for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014. For more information, log on to http://canadian-visa-lawyer.com/ or call 604.643.1282.