Write a paragraph of around 120 words about the following topic Technology development has positive effects on our life Moreover some jobs such as painters musicians and composers are important too In your opinion what can art bring to our life but scienc

Write a paragraph of around 120 words about the following topic:
Technology development has positive effects on our life. Moreover, some jobs such as painters, musicians and composers are important, too. In your opinion, what can art bring to our life but science cannot?

In modern world, technology has played an active role in people physical lives; on the other hand, it can not touch our spiritual lives while art can. One of several reasons related to this is that art help us express our soul. Actually science is a combinations of tools, methods and machines which solve our physical problems. Meanwhile art such as colorful drawings, paintings, rock songs, romantic movies gives painters, film writers a ability to express their ideas and feelings. That is why art probably touch our soul. Other reason is a benefit of enjoying artworks to who enjoy art. It for instance listening to music and watching movie helps listeners and viewers feel relax after a hard-working day fulled of stress. While, techonology can not cause it can only solve our particular troubles, save time and cost, not a spiritual troubles. In short, both science and art play a significant role in human life, people are not able to live without one of those.

The Slope Game is bound to give you an adrenaline rush and put your reflexes to the test.. The further you get, the faster you go! Easy on sight, extra challenging and fun during the run! For added challenge, the course is randomized each slopes platforms, speed boosters, obstacles and tunnels, every time you play, forcing you to constantly stay on high alert if you want to succeed.