Some people consider computers to be more of a hindrance than a help Others believe that they have greatly increased human potential How could computers be considered a hindrance

Some people consider computers to be more of a hindrance than a help. Others believe that they have greatly increased human potential.

How could computers be considered a hindrance?

Computers nowadays have influence on human life,some people probably improve their ability due to using the computer. However, Others insist that computers have more negative impacts than benefits.

There is a wide range of funtions in computers,which can help our life.First of all,We can communicate with other people easily even we are living far from them. Secondly, thank to computer, our studies of researches are more faster and easier than before. Our knowledge is able to improve due to a massive useful imformation and material. Finally, children and adults can increase their ability during playing games. For example,the sim 3 which is designed for the people who like to build their own house and their own character. They might get more creation while they are playing that game.

Beside of benefits,computers have more disadvantages ,too. People nowadays afraid of talking face to face with each other, they prefer chating in social networks to talking directly.In addition, people depend on the Internet than study by themselves. For instance, they use Internet and copy the imformation and paste on their report as if that imformation is their. Futhermore, playing games too much will make the children and adults have an unhealthy lifestyle such as overweigh, short-sighted. Some games may include pornography,violence which effect on children.

To sum up, using computers wisely can improve our potential, however there are several drawbacks of computer that people have to realise.

due to using the computer.
due to the use of computer.

There is a wide range of funtions
There are a wide range of functions

are more faster and easier
are much faster and easier

Sentence: For instance, they use Internet and copy the imformation and paste on their report as if that imformation is their.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to their

Sentence: There is a wide range of funtions in computers,which can help our life.First of all,We can communicate with other people easily even we are living far from them.
Error: funtions Suggestion: functions

Sentence: Our knowledge is able to improve due to a massive useful imformation and material.
Error: imformation Suggestion: information

Sentence: For example,the sim 3 which is designed for the people who like to build their own house and their own character.
Error: sim Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: People nowadays afraid of talking face to face with each other, they prefer chating in social networks to talking directly.In addition, people depend on the Internet than study by themselves.
Error: chating Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Futhermore, playing games too much will make the children and adults have an unhealthy lifestyle such as overweigh, short-sighted.
Error: overweigh Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To sum up, using computers wisely can improve our potential, however there are several drawbacks of computer that people have to realise.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.