Now a days many young people leave home at an early age to either study or work in another city Do you think this has more advantages than disadvantages for young people Support your point of view with reasons and examples from your own experience PTE Exa

Now a days many young people leave home at an early age to either study or work in another city. Do you think this has more advantages than disadvantages for young people? Support your point of view with reasons and examples from your own experience. - PTE Exam - 200 to 300 words

In today’s globalized world, it is becoming more common for young people to leave the comfort of their home and family for education or jobs at an early age than in the past. This growing trend has impacted youth both positively as well as negatively.

Globalization has definitely contributed to the growing demands of today’s competitive world, where specialized and higher education has become kind of compulsory. Students aspire to gain higher degrees in specialized fields of their choice from renowned universities, which are mostly not in home town, and students have to stay in hostels far from their family, in order to pursue their dreams. On a positive side, this gives them an opportunity to stay with students from various parts of the world, get trained under world class mentors and be prepared for the high end careers in future in real life multicultural environment.

Again youth separating from their family and hometown to purse job opportunities in other cities or countries on the fact that not so many career options might be available in their native place, get long term career and financial stability for their life. Again living far from comfort zone of family, on their own, makes them learn value of money and savings, thus making them responsible future spenders and more independent decision makers of many important aspects of their life.

On the other hand there are few disadvantages of this growing trend, like some young people tend to develop home sickness and find themselves unsuitable to the needs of competitive world in absence of first hand comfort their family would provide if they were nearby.

Considering low occurrences of these negative effects in real world situations, advantages of young children leaving their home at early age definitely outweighs disadvantages of the same for youth