I have got the IELTS score today writing 7 5 over all band 7 I would like to thank you this site so much

I have got the IELTS score today. writing 7.5 over all band 7 !!
I would like to thank you this site so much!!

Thank you so much again.
I have been sign up for VIP for about a year. I have to confess that at the beginning written skill is very bad. I didn't understand any structures, academic styles, grammar or using any advanced words.
I have tried so hard to reach band 7 and I follow this site by learning from others and developing my skills.
Around a month before I went to the test, I got a very good score from the E-rater 7-7.5 frequently, so I decided this is the time that I'm ready. I went to the test and actually got 7.5 for writing test, which is similar to what you assessed me before.

Thank you again and I will highly recommend all people, taking IELTS, to sign up VIP for this site, it's definitely worth it!!!

The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

» Write at least 150 words.

Monthly temperatures and hours of sunshine in three cities
Sample Answer:
The line graph illustrates the mean temperature per month, whereas the table demonstrates the hours of sunshine in average in a year in London, New York and Sydney. Overall, it is clear that although London and New York become warmer but the temperatures start to decrease near the end of the year, the opposite trend is true for Sydney.

In January, the temperature in London is higher than New York with figures 8 and around 5 respectively. As the temperatures in both cities continue to rise, the temperature in New York becomes higher than London in middle of March; the figures go up gradually and reach peaks in July (just under 30 and around 23) before showing a downward trend until December with a lower temperature in New York than in London.

Turning to Sydney, the temperature starts to decline from January to July and then rises back in the end of the year with the lowest point just above 15. From the table, it is observed that New York has the highest number of hours exposed to the sunshine (2535 hours) and that was slightly higher than that of Sydney (2473 hours). Total hours of sunshine in London was the least and that was 1180 hours.