Many people are using credit cards or loans to run up huge personal debts that they may be unable to repay It should therefore be made more difficult for individuals to borrow large amounts of money What are your opinion on this Give reasons for your answ

Many people are using credit cards or loans to run up huge personal debts that they may be unable to repay. It should therefore be made more difficult for individuals to borrow large amounts of money. What are your opinion on this?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Recently, there has been considerable discussion of the large personal debts and loans withdrawn by people which cannot be repaid. The implication of this has led some to claim that huge borrowings should be strict but some think it's unfair to do so. I am not in complete accord with the statement but I shall compare and contrast both views first.

On one hand, some think that there must be a strong barrier when the huge amounts are loaned to public. One of the reasons for this idea is to prevent the monetary company from high bad debts, which could lead to bankruptcy. Preventing the unwante...