‘El Esqueleto Del Inglés’ to Appear at 2014 Guadalajara Book Fair

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 08/08/2014 - 04:02

Tijuana, Mexico (PRWEB) August 08, 2014

Wilfrido Gonzalez Martinez is performing a renewed marketing push in 2014 for his 2006 book “El Esqueleto Del Inglés” (published by Trafford Publishing). The textbook aimed at simplifying the English language for non-native speakers will be appearing at the 2014 Guadalajara Book Fair, November 29-December 7.

The Guadalajara International Book Fair – aimed at professionals and the general public alike – is one of the most important publishing gatherings in Ibero-America.

“El Esqueleto Del Inglés” shows the structure of the English language in a clear way – using conjugation tables – emphasizing its simplicity when compared to the structure of the Spanish language.

“It intends to be to English what the multiplication tables are to arithmetic,” Gonzales says.

Based on the positive feedback Gonzales has received from those who have bought and used his book – including a few English teachers – he is certain that as more Spanish speaking people become aware of the existence of “El Esqueleto Del Inglés,” they will want to have it at their disposal.

“El Esqueleto Del Inglés”

By Wilfrido Gonzalez Martinez

Softcover | 6 x 9 in | 76 pages | ISBN 9781412094726

Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble

About the Author

Wilfrido Gonzalez Martinez was born in Mexicali, Mexico in 1954. He has a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from CETYS University. He taught high school for eight years before starting work as an engineer. He worked for 30 years in the foreign manufacturing industry in Tijuana where a command of the English language was a must.

Trafford Publishing, an Author Solutions, LLC, author services imprint, was the first publisher in the world to offer an “on-demand publishing service,” and has led the independent publishing revolution since its establishment in 1995. Trafford was also one of the earliest publishers to utilize the Internet for selling books. More than 10,000 authors from over 120 countries have utilized Trafford’s experience for self publishing their books. For more information about Trafford Publishing, or to publish your book today, call 1-888-232-4444 or visit trafford.com.

###