TEFL Course Provider The TEFL Academy Launches New Website

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 08/05/2014 - 10:01

East Sussex, UK (PRWEB) August 05, 2014

The TEFL Academy, a UK-based company that offers students access to TEFL courses and certification, recently announced the launch of its new website, TheTEFLAcademy.com. The new site, which is meant to serve as a resource for students interested in teaching English as a foreign language, includes key features such as a job board, course finders, information resources, travel information and advice, teacher experiences, and prospectus downloads.

ESL (English as Second Language) and EFL (English as a Foreign Language) are the most common acronyms used to describe the teaching of English. TEFL teachers can be native or non-native English speakers. The training course covers a wide range of topics ranging from classroom management to grammar.

The TEFL Academy’s programs are perfect for international audiences. The website offers its clients a 120-hour TEFL certificate that teaches them the fundamental skills to be successful at teaching English as a foreign language. Once completed, the certificate fully qualifies a teacher, enabling them to apply for jobs and placements throughout the world.

“With up to 30 courses every month throughout the UK and links with English language schools in almost every continent, we are the UK's leading TEFL course provider,” noted an article available on The TEFL Academy’s website. “The TEFL Academy's combined 120 Hour TEFL Course aims to provide students with accurate information, skills and training to ensure they leave the academy with a sound understanding of teaching English, as well as a clearer picture of the TEFL industry as a whole.”

The TEFL Academy also provides its students with resources to enhance their teaching dreams. The 2014 prospectus is already available for download on the website in addition to a schools program. Prospective teachers can also sign up for daily TEFL job alerts under the “Jobs” section.

At this time, newly qualified teachers can teach abroad in private and public schools in every continent in the world. Under the “Teaching Abroad” tab, The TEFL Academy lists information about countries that have a need for English teachers, including the degree requirement, typical contract length, visa details, and average living cost and salary. Students can also look on The TEFL Academy’s exclusive job boards—which display the most recent jobs posted—to find more teaching opportunities locally and around the world.

Individuals interested in learning more about The TEFL Academy and its courses can visit the lesson provider’s website for additional information. Readers are welcome to contact The TEFL Academy with questions or concerns about its courses, and are invited to subscribe to The TEFL Academy’s Facebook and Twitter for frequent updates from the company.

About The TEFL Academy:

The TEFL Academy is the UK's leading TEFL course provider. Their courses are designed to effectively teach students the fundamental skills to enable them to be successful at teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL). The TEFL Academy's combined TEFL courses are held in locations throughout the UK. To find the nearest local course and find out course dates, individuals can check out the company’s website. For more information, please visit http://www.theteflacademy.com.

Article references
www.prweb.com