English As International Language

English As International Language

Language is communication, English is international language. We faced on issue that build relationship with other people in different country is language. How to explain our planning. How to maintain our reason, how to say our opinion or how to answer their questions. We need one language that to be a bridge between us and the bridge is English . There are many fact and statement describe the reasons.

The first fact is English has the rapid vocabulary development in the world because English is one of the old language in the world. Report of Harvard university and Google research said that 8.200 word of English increase in a year. Now English word is 1.022.000. advancement of English quantity is possible in the next.

The second fact is technology era. Now, Europe and USA come to be science development center with many inventions. It means that, this innovations will be published to around the world by English , and impossible and hardworking if the new innovation explain by Japanese of Indonesian.

The third fact is easy to learning English , we can find English training center in many country in the world. For example in Indonesia, there are some institution which English training language program like: IALF, IDP, English First, Webster, Etc. so, if you want to study English , you can find the place to improve your English

All of the facts show that English as international language. In the other side, y am going to explain my experience to prove English as international language. My regency is tourism board they come from many century in the world for holiday. To give the good service for them, we have to communicate. The problem is language. So, we try to use English and it is satisfy for them. Now, we publish our tourism board to world by English and it is satisfy.

Finally, the world relationship is world without border, not think about geographical country but globalization, we need one language to build communication. And the answer is English .

English is international language.
English is an international language.

Sentence: It means that, this innovations will be published to around the world by English , and impossible and hardworking if the new innovation explain by Japanese of Indonesian.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and innovations
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and around
Description: The fragment innovation explain by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace explain with verb, past participle

there are some institution which English training language program like: IALF, IDP, English First
there are some institutions with English training language programs like: IALF, IDP, English First

and it is satisfy for them.
and it is satisfying for them.

Sentence: Now, we publish our tourism board to world by English and it is satisfy.
Description: The fragment is satisfy . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace satisfy with verb, past participle
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and satisfy

My regency is tourism board
My regency is a tourism board

and it is satisfy.
and it is satisfied.