Friends..

Friends..

I think that each men when thinking about life,understand that is impossible to imagine a life without friendship. Friends make my life better,give it purpose and without it I would feel lonely and incomplete.

I think that enviroment,in other words people have a great influence on me. If my friend is extremely positive person,full of self-confidence,walks through life with confidence and takes difficulties as a stimulans for a progress in life,I think that that kind of a person would influence me in a positive way. Everybody is sometimes overwhelmed by sorrow,hurt,nostalgia,but it is easy to overcome if there is a right person beside you who will know how to listen to you and to give you a good advice. The best friends are those who know how to listen, but also how to tell their own views and thoughts. Life can be cruel and unfair very often and sometimes happens that is impossible to find a sollution and get out of a complicated and awkward situation and then you sink deeper and deeper.. An optimistic,witty person full of life who knows to look the bright side of life,will always know hoe to bring a smile to somebody's face.

People make the world together and I think we should help each other. It is a true fortune to know and hang out with joyfull person who is not always gloomy and with dark view of life