Going to Senior High School

Going to Senior High School

It is commonly today that going to senior high school is one of educational steps in learning. Education today is one of important needs in life to reach better one. It shows many teenagers go to senior school in all districts in Indonesia, including East Lombok – a part of Lombok Island. To obtain bright future, there are several aims why teenagers go to senior high school embody to get various kinds of knowledge, to get great experiences, and to get good friends.

First of all, let us consider for getting types of knowledge. Teenagers compete to continue their study to senior high school in order to get knowledge. For example, after announcing the result of national final examination in junior high school, there are a lot of students going to senior high school to continue their education. This example clearly shows that many adolescents prepare their future by going to higher educational level. They will learn a variety of knowledge in that kind of school such as science (like biology, math, chemistry, etc.), and social, and they usually study these subject matters in the morning. Additionally, they not only learn about the knowledge, but also they will study English by means of communication tool nationally or internationally. They usually study it in school in the end of class in a day. It is obvious that going to senior high school is a step of educational levels in which teenagers must face when they want to gain their better life.

Moreover, the second purpose of going to senior high school is to get great experiences. People, particularly students, need many experiences to face their future in order to understand what they will do, what they should do, and what they must do for their best. For instance, Rian got various experiences like collaborating in working to build his school where he earned education that was in Islamic private senior high school, Boarding school foundation of Darul Habibi located in Praya – central Lombok, he did a lot of activities like to be a farmer, worker, or even to be a seller. Therefore, he understands what he should do for his future. It is obvious when looking at this example that a teenager has own capacity to apply his ability which is based on his experiences in doing social life. It is also not taking apart from his friends in East Lombok such as in Selong, Anjadi, and even in Sakra. He knows many types of someone’s characteristics. From this, it can be concluded that experience has significant position in determining one’s future.

It should also be noted that going to senior high school is to get good friends. By studying in this level of education, teenagers are able to choose partners to do their social life whether in their family or in their society. For example, Azhar chose to continue his study private senior high school Al-Mu’tariah located in Mamben Lauk – East Lombok, and he studied there for three years. He now has many kinds of friends such as a close friend, a special friend, and a study team. When looking at the example, there is no doubt that going to senior high school increase you good friends as social relationship. It is a long term relation by means friends can be partners when continuing study for the next levels like studying in university. Besides, in studying, someone needs good friends as well as friends in studying. It is also noted that going to senior high school will show ways to reach better life. From thus, it can be concluded that going to school gives good friends about a close friends, a special friend, and a team study.

In conclusion, to enroll to senior high school has various purposes such as to increase varieties of knowledge, to have a lot of experiences, and to add high quality of friends. My personal opinion is that to acquire the future better life is the only studying in all types of situation including informal, non-formal and formal educations.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'They') as the subject of a sentence. Look: