The Habit and Culture in My Hometown

The Habit and Culture in My Hometown

My name is Nurul Hakiki Sabila, I come from Lombok island and located at west Nusa Tenggara. My village namely by gerung, west Lombok and gerung is the centre of west Lombok. I am generation of sasak etnic. And I believe every etnic has many traditional thing such as traditional food ,ceremony tradition, wedding tradition, costume and dance.

Starting one from eating habit, Lombok people usually eat together with their family at eating time, as quality time each other among the family. Because every member of the family has own activity. Like going to school, going to the office ,or to the rice field as the farmer. And among the neighbor usually gives each other if the cook more side dish as their charitable each other. So the way to eat among family is making circle face the side dish to make their self easier to take a side dish .

Ceremony in Lombok like lebaran ketupat, this is the habit of Lombok people to celebrate their achievement of fasting for six days of syawal month after ramadhan and usually they go to beach to make their self feeling happy after fight with the devil that always temp the human to break their fasting. Or they are going to cemetery to wash their face and pray to ask a thing to who has died as the famous one as their believe that can give them reward about what they pray about. This is Lombok people’s habit that do not accept in So topat or ketupat wore is supported by the regent of west Lombok Islamic religion, because it’s bad habit and wrong habit of some people who believe this habit. So ketupat wore is supported by the regent of west Lombok and this ceremony also opened by the regent of west Lombok. This ceremony is held in the middle of march month. Lingsar is the centre village of this ceremony. When the time is opened all people start for throwing ketupat each other who attend this ceremony. And ketupat is given by the regent just for who attend this ceremony. After ceremony finish for Hindu people take out ketupat and the put it in their rice-field.

Wedding party in Lombok is celebrated merrily, because the man who marry the woman have to collect much money ,because the celebration isn’t only once but twice, The first is in man house and the second in woman house. After that the will face kecimol tradition by going around town to know that both of them has married. And this tradition has started since long time ago. And both of them will be accompanied by the society and the society have to use the traditional costume and accompanied by gendang belek this is music instrument that handle by who master it. This journey will be start from man house to woman house but for long distance or out of the island may not do kecimol.

Traditional costume of Lombok are lambung and songket . Lambung is made from black kain and and it usually used for traditional ceremony and songket is made by a lot of yarn and it will be finish after a month. And the village of making this in terara at central Lombok, we can find for several house make songket.

And the traditional food of Lombok are pelecing kangkung, ayam taliwang and serabi is dessert after eating . Lombok people are like eating spicy food so pelecing is made by kangkung leave and put some toge and given some coconut and top of it is spicy sambal and then ayam taliwang also spicy food because making this we have to give this food much chilly to have spicy taste. And the and of eating we have some desert is serabi is the sweety food because it’s given a lot of sugar.

And traditional transportation of Lombok is cidomo, it’s ran by a hourse and will pick up every body to their aim place. Like going around town ,going to market, or going to school or etc. And every years there is an senggigi pestival and there is contest of cidomo. Cidomo have to design in order to seen so elegant and beautiful.

The conclusion is we have to conserve what we have like culture, food, transportation and costume in order we can give our next generation and this shape of appreciation to every people who has contribution in the fast as the old generation. We have to keep our hometown’s habit, until no one can copy it to be their and the fast strory of Malaysia that take our song and want to take our territory so the copyright of Batik do not happen again. Usually the teenager or young people doesn’t like and be shy to admit their culture and etc, but in this era as the next generation we have to protect our.

I come from Lombok island and located at west Nusa Tenggara
I come from Lombok island and it is located at west Nusa Tenggara

Sentence: I am generation of sasak etnic.
Description: A verb 'to be', present tense, 1st person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to am and generation

every etnic has many traditional thing
every etnic has many traditional things

Sentence: And among the neighbor usually gives each other if the cook more side dish as their charitable each other.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to charitable and each

Sentence: Or they are going to cemetery to wash their face and pray to ask a thing to who has died as the famous one as their believe that can give them reward about what they pray about.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to to and who

because it's bad habit and wrong habit
because it's a bad habit and a wrong habit

and this ceremony also opened by
and this ceremony is also opened by

Sentence: And ketupat is given by the regent just for who attend this ceremony.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to for and who

Sentence: Wedding party in Lombok is celebrated merrily, because the man who marry the woman have to collect much money ,because the celebration isn't only once but twice, The first is in man house and the second in woman house.
Description: The fragment who marry the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace marry with verb, past tense

both of them has married.
both of them have married.

Sentence: And both of them will be accompanied by the society and the society have to use the traditional costume and accompanied by gendang belek this is music instrument that handle by who master it.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to by and who

Sentence: Traditional costume of Lombok are lambung and songket .
Description: The fragment costume of Lombok is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Lambung is made from black kain and and it usually used for traditional ceremony and songket is made by a lot of yarn and it will be finish after a month.
Description: The token and is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to and and and

Sentence: And the village of making this in terara at central Lombok, we can find for several house make songket.
Description: The fragment house make songket is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: And the traditional food of Lombok are pelecing kangkung, ayam taliwang and serabi is dessert after eating .
Description: The fragment food of Lombok is not usually followed by are

we have some desert is serabi is the sweety food
we have some deserts which are serabi, a sweet food

Sentence: Cidomo have to design in order to seen so elegant and beautiful.
Description: The word design is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to design
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and seen

Sentence: The conclusion is we have to conserve what we have like culture, food, transportation and costume in order we can give our next generation and this shape of appreciation to every people who has contribution in the fast as the old generation.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and we
Description: The word like is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to like

Sentence: We have to keep our hometown's habit, until no one can copy it to be their and the fast strory of Malaysia that take our song and want to take our territory so the copyright of Batik do not happen again.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to their and and

Sentence: Usually the teenager or young people doesn't like and be shy to admit their culture and etc, but in this era as the next generation we have to protect our.
Suggestion: Refer to like
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to our

Error: etnic Suggestion: ethic

Sentence: And I believe every etnic has many traditional thing such as traditional food ,ceremony tradition, wedding tradition, costume and dance.
Error: etnic Suggestion: ethic

Sentence: And the and of eating we have some desert is serabi is the sweety food because it's given a lot of sugar.
Error: sweety Suggestion: sweet

Sentence: And traditional transportation of Lombok is cidomo, it's ran by a hourse and will pick up every body to their aim place.
Error: hourse Suggestion: house