how to be a superstar ?

how to be a superstar ?

Monroe is a famous superstar in the Hollywood , she has performed many movie , although she was a last century superstar , but still have many people remember her , , remember her sexy , and remember her childhood .

In Monroe childhood , she is live in a poor family , so her mother let her neighbor to look after Monroe ,to seven years old , when Monroe grow up , she marry a man , and then in a work time , a photographer discover her beautiful , and tell her she can go to Hollywood to perform , when she arrival Hollywood , she have not many chance , still one night , a manage discover her potential , after that days , she acquire a many chance to performed , she always to performed a sexy role , so she has became a representative of sexy star , still now .

in cons, although she represent of sexy , but i think is her childhood let her to go this way , and make her to be a successful artist . so i think everyone's successful , must have a right time , Monroe she caught this chance , so she successful , and make us remember her sexy .