The impact of Kelud Eruption

The impact of Kelud Eruption

Kelud Mountain is one of the active mountains in East Java and it is located in Kediri. Kelud is not enermous mountain. it can sprinkle materials from the central of the earth strongly when erupting. In 13th february 2014, kelud erupted and it made people who lived near from kelud had to go to some places in order to be safe from the danger of the Kelud eruption. Kelud had a lot of materials to bring the victims out of the positive effect from this incedent.

Firstly, In the story of Kelud eruption, it was the biggest incedent this year. You must know, when kelud burst in the night, it brought out a lot of materials. The materials were dust, stone, sand, ash, lava and many others. The they were sprinkled out of west Java. Many people were evacuated and sugested to always use masker. The village around Kelud mountain was caught in the gravel rain at 01.00 A.M such as Kediri, Blitar, and Malang relocated to the area beyond 40 km.

Secondly, the news heralded that two people were death because of the impact of Kelud material. Victim’s condition was too bad. They got little medicine and food. It made them to feel treatment.

Finally, Kelud was danger for people, but it had possitive effect. Kelud incedent was one of the admonitions from God, so people will realize from their mistake. In other side, the materials is not always danger. They also have a lot of benefits such as the ash is usefull for beauty of skin.

To summary, nowdays Kelud is very dangerous because the condition of this mountain is still “AWAS 4”. The most dangerous of this is unpredictable whenever it will erupt.

Kelud is not enermous mountain
Kelud is not an enormous mountain

Sentence: Firstly, In the story of Kelud eruption, it was the biggest incedent this year.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to incedent and this

Sentence: Secondly, the news heralded that two people were death because of the impact of Kelud material.
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and death

Kelud was danger for people
Kelud was dangerous for people

the materials is not always danger.
the materials are not always dangerous.

Sentence: Kelud is not enermous mountain. it can sprinkle materials from the central of the earth strongly when erupting.
Error: enermous Suggestion: enormous

Sentence: Kelud had a lot of materials to bring the victims out of the positive effect from this incedent.
Error: incedent Suggestion: incident

Error: incedent Suggestion: incident

Sentence: Many people were evacuated and sugested to always use masker.
Error: sugested Suggestion: suggested

Sentence: Finally, Kelud was danger for people, but it had possitive effect.
Error: possitive Suggestion: positive

Sentence: Kelud incedent was one of the admonitions from God, so people will realize from their mistake.
Error: incedent Suggestion: incident

Sentence: They also have a lot of benefits such as the ash is usefull for beauty of skin.
Error: usefull Suggestion: useful

Sentence: To summary, nowdays Kelud is very dangerous because the condition of this mountain is still AWAS 4.
Error: nowdays Suggestion: nowadays