My life is to get success

My life is to get success

When I life in the world, I have method how I live in the world. Some people have method how life is in the world, while others do not have one, and don't know what they want. It's problem. You mostly think what you want, and we are all one, then you can get success. Some people can get success, while others think cannot have one.

Actually the secret is in your belief, which is your destiny in your belief.

My way of living, the first I believe the broad is universe. The second I say to myself I can do everything, because I think if some people can get success I can too. The third I think every time about what I want. I do not think about what I do not want. The fourth I study about everything. You know why some countries are success, because the people love to read, and love to help others, so if you want to get success some like the others in one , it's just only loves to read, and loves to help others.

I have a friend who goes bankrupt. How the Train of success is when he's bankrupt and he felt he will die, but he Changes his thinking. now he is a trainer of getting success how to avoid getting bankrupt.

The fifth, I look for about my enjoy or about anything which can help me enjoy in the world, because I do not think every time my problem, otherwise I will die.

Sentence: When I life in the world, I have method how I live in the world.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and life

It's problem.
It's a problem.

Sentence: Some people can get success, while others think cannot have one.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to think and cannot