Social Media

Social Media

Social media is one of way for people to connect with each other’s. Nowadays, almost all of teenagers in around the world interacted by social media. But it is not only for teenagers, but also kids and parents can use the social media because in this modern era, social media is very easy and very interesting for all of people. We can communication, browsing and others just by one way, it is social media. There are many kinds of social media such as face book, twitter and Whatsapp.

In this era, it is impossible if we do not know what ‘Facebook’ is. Facebook is one of phenomenal social media and it becomes a legend. Facebook present since 2007 but people know and start to use it at 2009. In that time, most of teenagers have Facebook account. In Facebook, they are communicating, connecting with the other people and find many friends in around the world. There are many things we can do in Facebook.

Twitter is one of famous social media. Twitter present after Facebook. Twitter has same function with Facebook. In twitter, we can update about what we feel, what we do in every day and we can share about everything. Our friend can know about us if they followed us and we followed them too. The difference between Facebook and twitter is in twitter we get limited words to write, it is just around 130 characters.

Whatsapp is one of famous application in Smartphone. We can use it if we have Smartphone in android, windows phone and IOS systems. We cannot use or install the application in old headphones like Nokia 6600, Sony Ericson or Siemens. Whatsapp is present and start to use in 2012. It made from Korea. We can connect with friends if our friends use the application too. Because we have contact number of them and they have whatsapp account. But if they do not have whatsapp account, we cannot chatting by whatsapp.

There are many kinds of social media now. With social media we can connect with peoples and browsing to find anything in around the world. We can choose kinds of social media that we like and we can use it easily.

We can communication
We can communicate

we cannot chatting by whatsapp.
we can not chat by whatsapp.