Some people think that music related to people future career, others think that school is most important to bright future

For most of people, education is very important to determine the best future. Many parents teachs their children to get high education because they think that good career determine by good education too. Beside that, some people get their own purpose to have bright future. It is not with education but with embrace music, they can get best career and get bright future.

Several people think that music is one of option to have the best career. They think that with music, they can get much money for keeping their life. Because of that, some people choose to walk on their career in music. Many people get success in music. For example, many artist in this world become a rich man because they choose to become a musicians.

To get the best future, we have to know what we want to do in this world. If we want to make a choice about which one the best way to have the best future, it is dependent on the people. Part of people get their good career in education and the other one get their bright future in music. The main point about get a good career is hard work.

In my view, if we are good in academic, our best future is in education like become a scientist and if we are having a talent in music such as we have a good voice and capable to play some of instrument music, our best future is in music or become a musicians. But anything that we choose have a risk because not all of people who has choose to have career in music, get what they want. All of it is depend on our luck.

To have a good career and bright future, we have to hard work on anything of way that we choose. Be a scientist or become a musicians, it is depend on our sincerity. We have to choose what we think that is the best for our future and it is appropriate with what we want.

Sentence: Many parents teachs their children to get high education because they think that good career determine by good education too.
Description: The fragment parents teachs their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace teachs with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: The fragment career determine by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace determine with verb, past participle

Sentence: Part of people get their good career in education and the other one get their bright future in music.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to one and get

Sentence: But anything that we choose have a risk because not all of people who has choose to have career in music, get what they want.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to choose and have
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and choose

Sentence: All of it is depend on our luck.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and depend

Sentence: Be a scientist or become a musicians, it is depend on our sincerity.
Suggestion: Refer to is and depend