Why do I come to pare to study english?

Why do I come to pare to study english?

English is internasional language. Because of globalisation era, now english become important thing for people in this world especially Indonesian to understand it. We have to expert in english to get a good job, scholarship in education, or to study aboard. Indonesia has english village, it name is pare. Many people include me come to pare to learn english. I come to pare because of three reason. That’s because of I think pare is a good place to study english, my english is too bad, and I want to be good in english.

Firstly, as english village, pare has many english course or english homestay there. They are almost 300, and most of them have own method and specification to teach english. For example, they are Kresna who specific on grammar, Oxford who specific on speaking, Dafodil who specific on speaking and writing, Test and Coupis who specific on Toefl and Ielts and many others. On the other hand, they have one purpose to make their student good in english. Because of that people who want to learn english in pare can choose where they can study in english. So i think Pare is the best place to study english focusly.

Secondly, I go to pare because I have my english very dreadful. I just have a few of vocabulary. When I speak or writing in english, I always think too long what word’s that I have to used. My less of vocabulary make my writing terrible. I think it is because of I am weak in stucture too. Beside that, I also has a problem in my listening and my speaking. From all of my bad thing i english I decide to come to pare to study english.

The last reason why I choose pare to study english is because I want to be expert in english. I think english is important to my career, I want to continu my study, and I want to get better job. I believe that if my english become better than now, my chance to catch them will be bigger.

So, I think pare I the most top place to me to study english. I hope I will understand english well and I can reach my dream.

Sentence: Indonesia has english village, it name is pare.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and name

Sentence: That's because of I think pare is a good place to study english, my english is too bad, and I want to be good in english.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and I

Sentence: For example, they are Kresna who specific on grammar, Oxford who specific on speaking, Dafodil who specific on speaking and writing, Test and Coupis who specific on Toefl and Ielts and many others.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to who and specific

Sentence: Because of that people who want to learn english in pare can choose where they can study in english.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and that

Sentence: When I speak or writing in english, I always think too long what word's that I have to used.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, proper, genitive is not usually followed by that
Suggestion: Refer to word's and that
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and used

Sentence: My less of vocabulary make my writing terrible.
Description: The fragment writing terrible . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace terrible with adverb
Description: The fragment vocabulary make my is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: I think it is because of I am weak in stucture too.
Suggestion: Refer to of and I

Sentence: So, I think pare I the most top place to me to study english.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to I and the

Sentence: I hope I will understand english well and I can reach my dream.
Description: The word well is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to well

Sentence: English is internasional language.
Error: internasional Suggestion: international

Sentence: Because of globalisation era, now english become important thing for people in this world especially Indonesian to understand it.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Firstly, as english village, pare has many english course or english homestay there.
Error: homestay Suggestion: honesty

Sentence: So i think Pare is the best place to study english focusly.
Error: focusly Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: stucture Suggestion: structure

Sentence: I think english is important to my career, I want to continu my study, and I want to get better job.
Error: continu Suggestion: continue