Why you come to Pare?

Why you come to Pare?

Pare is a famous city with English courses, but not only for study, all of people come to pare and but also they want come to pare for work. I think all people are use English, but after I am in here, they do not use English.

Firstly, I come to pare because I want to understand about English. I know about pare city from my brother because he want to continue study to University at the time. I come to pare with my father and my mother meet with my brother. When, my brother is in Coupis House, my family and I wait in Garuda Park. After I meet my brother, my family and I get around in Kampung Inggris.

Secondly, after I arrive in Coupis House, my father and my mother talk with Mr. Amsir. My father and my mother talk about the program in here and then they talk about the method to learn English in here. My twin and I come here to follow general program for 1 month.

Many people want to learn English in Pare. They come to Pare to find English course that is good, because they want to improve their basic skill.

Sentence: Pare is a famous city with English courses, but not only for study, all of people come to pare and but also they want come to pare for work.
Description: The token and is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to and and but

Sentence: I know about pare city from my brother because he want to continue study to University at the time.
Description: The fragment he want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: I come to pare with my father and my mother meet with my brother.
Description: The fragment mother meet with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace meet with verb, past participle

Sentence: My father and my mother talk about the program in here and then they talk about the method to learn English in here.
Description: The fragment in here and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace here with adjective

Minimum 250 words wanted