write about your school

write about your school

In each person memory, school has some substabtial role that noone can deny it.That makes us sometimes want to go to school again with full of excitement.Hence,I am not an exception,this essay will describe my wonderful time at my beloved high school.

Honestly, my school is not as pretty as other high school in the local area. There is a small yard at the center of campus for playing, walking around, or reuniting when events come. In term of facilities and infrastructure, I have to acknowledge that it is pretty poor and insufficient for us to research or do a variety of experiments.Despite several fixing and improving times, it still can not meet our aspiration.

However, those are some unnoticeably mild weaknesses existing in my second cozy house.Specifically, my school is one of the greatest high school in my country in spite of its rotting appearance.Years by years,the number of student graduated and enrolling to prestigious is uncountable.Moreover,every srudents considers it as a comfort zone.There are not any altercations,fights making my school becomes a desired destination for every single secondary pupils.All the students always show their harmonious attitude and be able to support each other.It is undeniable that we live in a peaceful and safe kingdom that makes everyone outside have to be jealous.

Although I am studying in another country, my mind still reminisce about that colorful period of time. I am not a nostalgic person, but that memory lives deeply in my head that I can not imagine one day how can I live if I lost it.Brotherhood, friends and my second home are some values that can not be replaced in my heart

In each person memory
In each person's memory

every srudents considers it
every student considers it

Sentence: In each person memory, school has some substabtial role that noone can deny it.That makes us sometimes want to go to school again with full of excitement.Hence,I am not an exception,this essay will describe my wonderful time at my beloved high school.
Error: noone Suggestion: none
Error: substabtial Suggestion: substantial

Sentence: However, those are some unnoticeably mild weaknesses existing in my second cozy house.Specifically, my school is one of the greatest high school in my country in spite of its rotting appearance.Years by years,the number of student graduated and enrolling to prestigious is uncountable.Moreover,every srudents considers it as a comfort zone.There are not any altercations,fights making my school becomes a desired destination for every single secondary pupils.All the students always show their
Error: unnoticeably Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: srudents Suggestion: students

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.