Nowadays, many people used to collect different items which can be valuable or not. Sometimes, their lives are affected by this traditional hobby. Mary is one of these collectors which has collected several things from the youth age up to now. she is the

Nowadays, many people used to collect different items which can be valuable or not. Sometimes, their lives are affected by this traditional hobby. Mary is one of these collectors which has collected several things from the youth age up to now. she is the collector of collectors.

At first, when she was a student of 4th grade, she started to collect travel posters by sending coupons of magazines and receiving the travel posters freely. Now she has different valuable collections include pieces of jewelries, cooking books, garden books, dress weddings, candlesticks, silverwares, cats, hats and many other items in her house.

She is well known because of her massive hat collection which is around 800 different models. Some people believe she made an excessive task by collecting 800 hats but she said, she has lots of families using my hats. She called hat lady of Omaha because of her collection. Mary wears one of her hats called, in spite of its heavy weight but she thinks although this hat is so big for her, she becomes the most popular one in the church on cowboy Sunday event which held once in a year in the church.

Finally, it seems she has many amazing and favorable reasons for collecting all of her collections despite her disorganized and crowded house. But in my opinion, it's very important that a collector has his or her collection in an organized manner whatever they are. A small but well-organized collection is better valued by people than a very huge but disorganized one.

Minimum 250 words wanted

----------------------