You are hereEssays on top list / Terms / CET4

CET4

• diehard's picture

Question:Write a composition in about 300 words on the following:‘You are what you eat.’ What do you think this means and how does it apply to you or the people you know? sticky icon

You are what you eat

In these days, some people asked me the way of keeping health. In my answer, I said: ‘You are what you eat.’ Some people did not understand that and they hoped me to tell them about it. Today, I will solve this mystery.

• CET4master's picture

CET4 sample essay - CET4 exam essay writing on Jan 2005 :A Campaign Speech

Directions: A Campaign Speech

1、How do you think you are capabile to run for the president of the students‘ union?
    2、 What are you going to do if students choose you

Sample essay:

Today I am very glad to run for the president of the students‘ union. I am junior in Chemical Department. Since I came into the university, I have always been the monitor of my class. I have done a very good job for my classmates, and my classmates and my tacher all give me a good praise. I am good at communication and organizing.
    And I like to help others.

• CET4master's picture

CET4 sample essay - CET4 exam essay writing on June 2004 : A Brief Introduction to a Tourist Attraction.

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition entitled A Brief Introduction to a Tourist Attraction. You should write at least 120 words according to the following guidelines:

Your role: a tour guide Your audience: a group of foreign tourists Your introduction should include:

1.some welcoming words
    2.the schedule for the day
    3.a description of the place the tourists will be visiting (e.g. a scenic spot or a historical site, etc.) You should make the introduction interesting and the arrangements for the day clear to everybody.

Sample essay:

• CET4master's picture

CET4 sample essay - CET4 exam essay writing on Jan 2004 : A Letter in Reply to a Friend

Directions:
    1.Which majoy shoud he choose and reasons
    2.The requiements for the major
    3.How to prepare

A Letter in Reply to a Friend

Sameple essay:

December 27, 2003
    Dear friend:

When it comes to which major you should choose, I propose that you apply for the major of English. To begin with, English is the most popular language in the world, which is widely used in all fields such as teaching, translation, foreign trade and so on. What’s more, it goes without saying that English majors are more likely to find a good job in the tighter and tighter job market.

• CET4master's picture

CET4 sample essay - CET4 exam essay writing on Sept 2003 : The Day My Classmate Fell Ill (or Got Injured)

Directions:
    1.The conditions of your classmat
    2.How did we help him/her
    3.The lessons i got ..

The Day My Classmate Fell Ill (or Got Injured)

Sample essay:

During the SARS period in this spring, the year of 2003, one of my classmates, Li ming, was struck down by the virus and was immediately sent to hospital.

• CET4master's picture

CET4 sample essay - CET4 exam essay writing on June 2003 : An Eye-Witness Account of a Traffic Accident

Directions: Suppose you witnessed a Traffic Accident on day, you need to write a letter to report:

1、The time and location of the traffic accident
    2、What did you see
    3、You analysis to the traffic accidemt

An Eye-Witness Account of a Traffic Accident

Sample essay:

My name is Liming. I am studying at college. A week ago I saw a traffic accident , which is still vivid in my mind.

• CET4master's picture

CET4 sample essay - CET4 exam essay writing on Jan 2003 : It Pays to Be Honest.

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic It Pays to Be Honest. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese.

1. Dishonest people in our society
    2. Honest people gain a lot

It Pays to Be Honest

Sample essay:

Although honesty is believed to be a virtue, there are still dishonest people in our society. For example, some businessmen sell fake product to their consumers; some students cheat in the exams.

• CET4master's picture

CET4 sample essay - CET4 exam essay writing on June 2002 : Student Use of Computers.

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic: Student Use of Computers. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:

1. The chart is the average hours students use computer in one week: 1990(2 hours)、1995(4 hours)、2002(14 hours);
    2. Please explain the reasons why the hours changed
    3. What are the problems do you think for those students

Student Use of Computers

Sample essay:

• CET4master's picture

CET4 sample essay - CET4 exam essay writing on Jan 2002 : A Letter to the University President about the Canteen Service on Campus

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic: A Letter to the University President about the Canteen Service on Campus You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:

A Letter to the University President about the Canteen Service on Campus to show your opinions to the foods qualities,prices....

Sample essay:

January 12th, 2002
    Dear Mr. President,

• CET4master's picture

CET4 sample essay - CET4 exam essay writing on June 2001 : A letter to a friend who is going to visit you during the week-long holiday.

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Zhang Ying. Write a letter to Xiao Wang, a schoolmate of yours who is going to visit you during the week-long holiday. You should write a t least 100 words according to the suggestions given below in Chinese.

1. Welcome
    2. Suggestions
    3. Reminds

Sample essay:

A letter to a Schoolmate
    June 23, 2001

Dear Xiao Wang,