Benedictine University’s Online MBA Ranked Among the Top 20 Online Business Graduate Programs

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 11/24/2014 - 19:34

Lisle, IL (PRWEB) November 24, 2014

Benedictine University is proud to announce that its online MBA program was recently ranked 17th in the nation by GraduatePrograms.com. The Online Business Graduate Rankings are based on student-submitted scores in 15 categories, including academic competitiveness, education quality, faculty accessibility and support, graduate program value, quality of networking and diversity.

“As with any program of study, the personal rewards and benefits arise from the individual's level of commitment and involvement,” said Kawone Harris, MBA Class of 2015 student. “Benedictine requires that students become fully engaged. Consequently, the benefits increase. The online learning environment allows more thoughtful consideration and discussion of case studies among students. The instructors and staff are excellent and supportive.”

Benedictine University’s online MBA program shares its top 20 ranking with schools including Villanova, Penn State, George Washington and Florida State.

About the Award

GraduatePrograms.com’s Online Business Graduate Rankings are based solely on ratings and reviews from current and recent graduate students. Each school’s graduate programs are rated on a scale of 1 to 10 stars (1 being the worst, 10 being the best). Students provide ratings on 15 categories, such as academic competitiveness, career support, financial aid and quality of network.

Rankings are determined by calculating the average score for each program based on the 15 ranking categories. Program scores are then compared across all ranked schools to develop a final ranking for that graduate program. A given graduate program is not ranked until a minimum threshold of graduate student surveys is completed. Learn more about the rankings criteria at http://www.graduateprograms.com.

About Benedictine’s Online MBA

Benedictine’s MBA online program prepares students to successfully lead organizations through the challenges of 21st century business management, including global issues, evolving technology and a diverse workforce. Students can choose from seven distinct business concentrations in a traditional one-course at-a-time format or an accelerated two-courses at-a-time format. Benedictine's MBA program is listed by Crain's Chicago Business as the sixth largest in the Chicago area in 2014 and TheBestSchools.org ranked its MBA Entrepreneurship program among the top 10 in the nation for 2013.

About Benedictine University

Benedictine University is an independent Roman Catholic institution located in Lisle, Illinois, with branch campuses in Springfield, Illinois, and Mesa, Arizona, and online. Founded in 1887, Benedictine provides 55 undergraduate majors and 15 graduate and four doctoral programs. Benedictine University is ranked No. 1 among the country's fastest-growing campuses between 2002-2012 in The Chronicle of Higher Education's list of private nonprofit doctoral institutions, and Forbes magazine named Benedictine among "America's Top Colleges" for the fourth consecutive year in 2014. Benedictine University's Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program is listed by Crain's Chicago Business as the sixth largest in the Chicago area in 2014. Information on campus-based programs can be found at ben.edu and on online programs at online.ben.edu.

# # #

Article references
www.prweb.com