Hult International Business School Named Finalist for AMBA MBA Innovation Award

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 10/01/2014 - 17:33

LONDON AND BOSTON , Oct. 1, 2014 /CNW/ - Hult International Business School has been named as a finalist for the Association of MBAs' 2014 MBA Innovation Award for its redesigned MBA curriculum.

Hult is up against fellow finalists Warwick Business School, Grenoble Ecole de Management, and Maastricht School of Management for this prestigious award, which will be judged by a panel including Association of MBAs President Sir Paul Judge and Accenture Managing Director Peter Lacy .

The winner will be announced at the Association of MBAs' Annual Awards and Gala Dinner at the Royal Institute of British Architects on October 30 th.

The nomination recognizes the innovative elements Hult has introduced to its one-year MBA program, recreated as a result of interviews with nearly 100 C-suite executives and managers from global Fortune 500 companies on what skills and competencies make MBA graduates most successful in the business world. The research-anchored, ground-up redesign combines traditional MBA "hard skills" with a dynamic and relevant "soft skills" focus that is fully integrated throughout the year.

The new curriculum features several program innovations:

This level of integrated focus on competencies, across an international campus network and a culturally diverse student body, is unprecedented in current MBA programs.

In September 2014 the new MBA program was launched to over 600 MBA students across the school's five campuses in Boston , San Francisco , London , Dubai , and Shanghai .

About Hult:  

Hult is the world's most international business school, located in seven business capitals of the world: Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, New York , and Miami . The school offers MBA, Executive MBA, Master, and Bachelor degree programs. Hult's one-year MBA program was ranked Top 5 in International Business and International Experience by the Financial Times in 2014. For more information, go to http://www.hult.edu

SOURCE Hult International Business School

Article references
finance.yahoo.com