LeadFerret Announces a Directory of MBA Degree Holders

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 09/12/2014 - 18:02

Calabasas, CA (PRWEB) September 12, 2014

According to Investopedia, "the MBA is the most lucrative and malleable of graduate degrees. Its specialties include business, finance and accounting. It can be applied to any type of management operation. Considering its high ranking, the fact that it requires only a master's degree gives it the highest cost-reward ratio as well." From CEO to software developer, people who hold MBAs also tend to make more money than they did before earning the degree. A 2007 study by GMAC (the organization that administers the GMAT) reported that part-time MBA graduates achieved salary gains of 37% at graduation, and Executive MBAs earned 17% more upon graduation. Additionally, new MBA graduate can expect to earn 50 percent more after getting the diploma, according to Payscale.com. They claim that within five years, that salary will triple. "MBAs make more money -- at least, they make more money in the beginning," says Muhammad Abdullah, former director of the MBA program at Pfeiffer University in Charlotte, North Carolina. "An MBA puts you in the position to get what you need."

Access the full directory at: http://leadferret.com/directory/mba-degree-holders

LeadFerret's new directory of MBA degree holders puts marketers in the position to get what they need out of their next campaign: a list of driven, well educated, highly skilled men and women who value hard work, and have invested in their future. New and existing LeadFerret users will be able to make the most of this education based directory, by having access to prospects with a keen business sense, in addition to all the other experience one gets going through a MBA program. Each record comes with complete information, including email addresses, making it easier to develop targeted marketing campaigns.

About LeadFerret

LeadFerret, Inc offers an online B2B database with complete data for over 17+ million business contacts. Users can search and view all 17+ million records for free, with no limitations, users only pay when they want to download records. Every record comes with complete information, including email address, phone number, company information, and much more. Many records now even come with social media links. For more information, go to: http://www.LeadFerret.com

Article references
www.prweb.com