Michigan State University's Executive MBA Program Celebrates 50 Years of Success

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/04/2015 - 19:35

EAST LANSING, Mich., Feb. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This year marks a milestone for one of Michigan's most prestigious universities. The Michigan State University, Broad College of Business Executive MBA (EMBA) program is celebrating 50 years of transforming high potential into high performance.

As the first public university executive MBA in the United States, MSU's EMBA has more than 4,000 alumni who have made an impact on businesses and communities across the globe.

"The university is extremely proud of the 50-year milestone," said Acting Dean Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Broad College of Business, Michigan State University. "The Broad Executive MBA is a critical component of our commitment to developing transformational thinkers.  We look forward to continuing to build tomorrow's leaders."

The Broad Executive MBA offers a premier educational experience built on a foundation of experienced and knowledgeable faculty, a robust curriculum, team-based learning and a unique weekend schedule. By embracing innovative new concepts, the program delivers global experiences, enhanced leadership development opportunities, and valuable business networking opportunities.

"We are continuously evolving the program to meet the current and emerging needs of future executives," said Gupta. "Our focus remains exposing students to the leadership skills required to be successful."

In honor of the program's anniversary, several activities are planned for 2015, including:

For more information on 50th anniversary activities, to submit an Alumni of the Decade nomination or access the Alumni Engagement Portal visit the MSU Executive MBA website at https://executivemba.broad.msu.edu/.

About the Eli Broad College of Business
Michigan State University's Eli Broad College of Business prepares students to make business happen through an innovative curriculum and collaborative culture, guided by a distinguished faculty. The college, which is home to nearly 7,000 undergraduate and more than 900 graduate students, offers seven undergraduate majors, two MBA programs, seven professional master's degrees, and eight doctoral degrees, as well as a variety of executive education programs.

To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/michigan-state-universitys-executive-mba-program-celebrates-50-years-of-success-300030234.html

Article references
finance.yahoo.com