"In an effort to improve our employees' productivity, we should implement electronic monitoring of employees' Internet use from their workstations. Employees who use the Internet from their workstations need to be identified and punished if we are to redu

"In an effort to improve our employees' productivity, we should implement electronic monitoring of employees' Internet use from their workstations. Employees who use the Internet from their workstations need to be identified and punished if we are to reduce the number of work hours spent on personal or recreational activities, such as shopping or playing games. By installing software to detect employees' Internet use on company computers, we can prevent employees from wasting time, foster a better work ethic at Climpson, and improve our overall profits."

With the information provided, this assumption leading to conclusion remains unfounded. This argument is well presented yet far- fetched. The author of the statement claims that for increasing worker's efficiency, we ought to implement electronic monitoring of employee' Internet in the setting of workstation. Hence the conclusion is ill-founded.

The primary assumptions underlying that the author's assumption is that provided that we are to decrease the number of hour on personal activity such as playing or chatting the productivity would increase without a shadow of doubt. Nevertheless, he fails to preclude other possible reason into account that this approach is not a superb solution due to the fact that a modicum of refreshment is vital and mandatory in the work. As a matter of fact, we all know that everyone needs to fresh spirit in their work. In fact, as long as we reduce some activity such as shopping or playing game during our duty definitely our efficiency would decline as soon as possible. Want of such prudent answers to make a conclusion full of holes. So, to reinforce the argument the author should have discussed about installing software to detect employee's performance is not worthwhile.

Furthermore, the author of the statement avers that as long as we install this tools undoubtedly productivity will increase. Without considering and ruling other approach that employee seek other alternative amusement for refreshing such as using their mobile, Pad, Smartphone for connecting net. Indeed, putting this system is not useful.

Moreover, the author of the statement assumes that for fostering a better work ethic this system is a sole solution for augmenting profit. Nonetheless, he fails to take other possible method for this challenge which is considerably more effect without a shadow of doubt. One of the most striking solution for increasing profit is corresponds that degree of being diligent and accurate which is highly imperative. In fact, there is a considerable number of worker that they have a considerable amount concentration when work or shopping in the Internet owing to their mind can act both task with highest accuracy. So, to reinforce the argument the author should have discussed about other solution for this matter which could be useful.

In short, as discussed, this conclusion cannot be tenable. The author of the statement should have discussed about a modicum of amount of refreshments during work is essential. Besides, worker find another manner for refreshing their mind such as mobile for connecting to the Internet. On the other hand to make a rigid conclusion is very myopic observation method. After all, feckless attempt with a fallible method could be noting but a fool's errand.

Sentence: Furthermore, the author of the statement avers that as long as we install this tools undoubtedly productivity will increase.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and tools

Sentence: Without considering and ruling other approach that employee seek other alternative amusement for refreshing such as using their mobile, Pad, Smartphone for connecting net.
Description: The fragment employee seek other is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seek with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: One of the most striking solution for increasing profit is corresponds that degree of being diligent and accurate which is highly imperative.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and corresponds

--------------------
argument 1 -- not OK. Need to argue 'we can prevent employees from wasting time'

argument 3 -- not exactly
--------------------