The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any

The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.

"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the past year. Clearly, the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. Thus, the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising."

As per the following memo taken from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company, though the fewer people attended the movies but yet the percentage of positive reviews increased during past year. Thus he concludes that the problem is not with the quality of our movies but with the public unawareness. So he decides to allocate a greater budget film next year. While we look upon the argument in detail, we garner some faults and fallacies. The directors must take care of these flaws and should support the statement with enough evidence.

Firstly, it is mentioned that according to the recent report from our marketing dept., it is not mentioned that in which year the report was given. What about the statistics of the peoplee who attended the super screen produced movies? Did he ponder on the statictics that whether the age groups of all the people who attended were same or different? Whether the survey was carried out during the visitors entry to the cinema halls? These all questions make a solid background for the director's decision in future.

Secondly, the percentage of the positive reviews by the reviewers has increased means as per the directors the reviews are better but the advertisement is inadequate. But the point is why should the number of reviews decide the quality of the films? It may be the possibility that many viewers never bother to give their reviews to the company, or if they provide the that are not considered. For example, the report may only show that the positive reviews were increased, what about the negative reviews? They may be increased to the same extent or may be as they were the previous year. One cannot exactly inculcate the understanding of the director. Thus it is certain that he should provide us atleast some sort of proof and evidences which can help in revealing the main idea of director.

Director of the super screen producers should not assume that the contents are not reaching the prospective viewers, it may be the case that they are least interested in that particular movie. There is utmost require.

Sentence: What about the statistics of the peoplee who attended the super screen produced movies?
Error: peoplee Suggestion: people

Sentence: Did he ponder on the statictics that whether the age groups of all the people who attended were same or different?
Error: statictics Suggestion: statistics

Sentence: Thus it is certain that he should provide us atleast some sort of proof and evidences which can help in revealing the main idea of director.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least

argument 1 -- not OK

argument 2 -- not OK

You need to figure out the conditions and conclusion:

condition 1:
And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the past year

condition 2:
the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available.

conclusion:
Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising.

So here goes the argument:

argument 1:
How veritable are the movie reviews? Are they a representation of the general public taste or are they the views a of a few literary or movie critics whose appreciation of movie value maybe way advanced and different from that of the public.

argument 2:
Perhaps viewers have discovered a cheaper or more convenient means of watching these movies without attending the theatre.

argument 3:
Maybe there are better movies. or the market is not good for all movies.