Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region experienced twenty days with below-average temperatures, and local weather forecasters throughout

Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region experienced twenty days with below-average temperatures, and local weather forecasters throughout the region predict that this weather pattern will continue for several more years. Furthermore, many new homes have been built in this region during the past year. Because of these developments, we predict an increased demand for heating oil and recommend investment in Consolidated Industries, one of whose major business operations is the retail sale of home heating oil.

Every investment has some risks that should be discerned. In this article the writer asserts his or her predicts based on some assumps that there are no 100% warrante to be occured. whether prediction datas are not always true because there is no certainity in their predictions. Furthermore, the world is changing more and more these days and there is no essence to do all traditional activities in this machinism era.

any prediction can't be always true because they based on the previous informations and they can change completely and contradict all before patterns. For example, some scientists believe that regarding new phenomenons like global warming the world's climate can change dramaticaly. Correspondingly, they cite some natural disasters which recently occured to support their hythesis. For example, the Japan's tessunamy and some extraordinary storms in the U.S can be sighns of this idea.

So if the whether predictions was wrong there is no reason to increase oil demands and it even can be decrease if the whether becomes warmer. Anyway, these all are just predictions and can't be the good reasons for an investment. Because any prediction can't come true even scientefic ones. A wise export doesn't invest in a project unless assure it will be fruitfull.

The writer asserts that oils is the traditional fuel use in this area for heating but there is no logical reason to continue all traditional manners. Nowadays the technology solved majority of our ancestors problems. Now there are many modern systems for heating and cooling. If they traditionaly prefer to heat themselves by oil there is no reason that new buildings there continue using oil similarly. These up-to-date buildings can use gas for heating or even electrical equipments. So there are no essence to increase oil demands.

The writer's predict may seem logical and a good chance to invest in but there are some wrong assumptions that can make this investment risky. A key point that seems was neglected by the author is the developing of buildings and heating systems. On the other hand, the article relies on whether informations as a certain source but this seems irrational.

Sentence: In this article the writer asserts his or her predicts based on some assumps that there are no 100 warrante to be occured. whether prediction datas are not always true because there is no certainity in their predictions.
Error: certainity Suggestion: certainty
Error: occured Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: warrante Suggestion: warrant
Error: assumps Suggestion: assumes

Sentence: Furthermore, the world is changing more and more these days and there is no essence to do all traditional activities in this machinism era.
Error: machinism Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, some scientists believe that regarding new phenomenons like global warming the world's climate can change dramaticaly.
Error: dramaticaly Suggestion: dramatically

Sentence: Correspondingly, they cite some natural disasters which recently occured to support their hythesis.
Error: hythesis Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, the Japan's tessunamy and some extraordinary storms in the U.S can be sighns of this idea.
Error: sighns Suggestion: signs
Error: tessunamy Suggestion: essay

Sentence: Because any prediction can't come true even scientefic ones.
Error: scientefic Suggestion: scientific

Sentence: A wise export doesn't invest in a project unless assure it will be fruitfull.
Error: fruitfull Suggestion: fruitful

Sentence: If they traditionaly prefer to heat themselves by oil there is no reason that new buildings there continue using oil similarly.
Error: traditionaly Suggestion: traditional

argument 1 -- not OK

argument 2 -- not OK

argument 3 -- not OK

You may read a good GRE book.