Scientists and other researchers should focus their research on areas that are likely to benefit the greatest number of people. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reason

It is true that great discoveries in the field of science and technology involves large number of time and dedication. There are many institutions focused on a fixed issue like proper medicine to cure cancer and other life threatening diseases since a long period of time and researchers belonging to that institutions will keep solving problems till they get good results. I agree with the author that scientists and researchers should focus their research that are more likely to benefit the greatest number of people.

Each research and discovery involves handwork, dedication and a long term goal. Sometimes research can give negative tests but scientists have to be patient, hard working and motivated all the time and they have to build an ability to think how modify current study to get appropriate results. Good discovery involves lot of struggles. Researchers and scientists should take issues that can help people. But this scenario is not always possible. There are several examples when researchers had different goals and finally achieve something else. For example: biologists were studying on fish but later they suggested to design submarine and this is how a concept of submarine came. Chemists were in a search of new elements and in the middle of their research they found new topic of medicines. Basic idea is that it is not necessary to fulfill initial goals but it is better to change goals time to time that is more beneficial for a large number of people.

Sir Issac Newton who gave three laws of motion, was just sitting below the tree and suddenly when apple fell over his head he started thinking why objects attract towards earth. After spending lots of time on thinking and doing research he managed to give law of gravitation and other laws of motion and today these laws are one of the basic laws of physics. Hence a good research involves commitment and long term goals and goals that can helpful to people.

On the bad side of research there are many researchers who are doing negative research to get money and fame from incorrect path. Like there are several intelligent hackers and people who create viruses to infect other electronic gadjects as well as their health. There are many people who knows how to crack different softwares and sell pirated copies to other people. These acts is highly unjustified and has to be stopped. As each discovery takes lot of handwork, dedication and consumes several years. Hence one has to give respect towards work instead of thinking how to use that research in a negative way. To avoid these kind of negative work, Government has to make strict laws against them.

At the end I would like to conclude that research has to be beneficial to people. On the other side scientists and researchers should look at other aspect that is what could be the disadvantage of current research and how to solve problems.

Sentence: Like there are several intelligent hackers and people who create viruses to infect other electronic gadjects as well as their health.
Error: gadjects Suggestion: gadgets

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Need to argue why need to benefit the greatest number of people. not for small number of people.