Techno corporation is our top pick for the investment this term. We urge all our clients to invest in this new company. For the first time in ten years, a company that has developed a stellite technology has been approvd by the FTA to compete with current

Techno corporation is our top pick for the investment this term. We urge all our clients to invest in this new company. For the first time in ten years, a company that has developed a stellite technology has been approvd by the FTA to compete with current satellite provider. The company is techno corporation. A consumer survey last year indicated that over eighty percent of the respondents were dissatisfied with the current satellite television provider and would want to switch to another provider if the industry were not monopoly.Thus , the new venture of technocorporation into satellite televsion will prove to be highly profitable for those who invest now.

At first glance the newsletter's advice seems pretty credullous since techcorporation is the company which has been approved, after a span of 10 years, by FTA to compete with others which is apprecialble. But does this suffices to conclude that it should be a top pick. Well under scruiiny one might posit that the articles argument if rife with assumption and loopholes.

To start with, techcorporation has been suggested as the top pick for this term and is deemed to be profitable. What's the guranatee that it will ? They have addressed everyone to switch to techcorporation. However, nothing has been mentioned about where is techcorporation located and what about their connection. Have they established their offices in all the areas or just in few areas of the city. Well if they ar elocated on ly in small area, being a new firm. the question is whether they'll be able to cater to the demands of a massive crown rapidly. If they'll need time to provide connection to areas which are out of the city, what will those people do after cancelling their connection, wait for techcorporation people for few days or a month probably. Which I would say sounds doubtful as why would people in such a case would prefer to switch to another connection. More details and background of this corporation is required as in how efficient are they, how much time will they take in providing new connection, do they even have reach to far end areas.

Moreover, it has been mentioned that through a survey it was acknoledged that eithy percent of respondents were dissatisfied with current satellite providers. Well here we have discrepancies again. First of all where was this survey taken, was it across whole country, or city or just a small area. If this survey just included respondents from a small area one cannot reason out that the other satellite providers are doing bad in other areas Moreover there in no mention how many people were were inquired about current satellite provider services, was it just 10 , 50 or 100 or a million. A small crowd can't represent the whole mass. We are not aware of what other people's perspective is toward current satellite services.Again when was this survey taken, if it was done when some bad weather prevailed in those areas there are definitely chances that the satellite providers would havd faced a lot of difficulty in their services. In such case there's no guarantee techcorporation could have dealt with a bad weather and provided flawless services. All these assertions put the newsletter's advice in doubt. So before advicing people, peoper data should be gathered about which companies are in the market in this service area, in those areas as well as other areas how many people are there. Those people should also be surveyed regarding their stand towards current companies in this domain, and then only a conclusion should be made.

Additionaly, we need to discuss about tech corporations satellite tehnology as well. We can't jsut rely on the fact that since FTA approved Techcorporation so it will be able to compete with other companies and even transcend them in this area. What if other companies already have more advanced technology in comparison to techcorporation. Further those companies are in market for quite a few years so they do have a lot of experience and they know how to cater to demands of people. In such cases, it's dubious that techcorporation, trying to entrench in a market and with no experience, will be able to give a competition to other providers. Instead, more information is required techcorporation and its technology to decide whether they are better or not.

Hence, aforementioned arguments can confirm that its really doubtful to decide the fate of techcorporation in current market just by relying on newsletters advice. One should not invest in this corporation.

Sentence: But does this suffices to conclude that it should be a top pick.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and suffices

Sentence: Well under scruiiny one might posit that the articles argument if rife with assumption and loopholes.
Suggestion: Refer to articles and argument

Sentence: At first glance the newsletter's advice seems pretty credullous since techcorporation is the company which has been approved, after a span of 10 years, by FTA to compete with others which is apprecialble.
Error: apprecialble Suggestion: appreciable
Error: credullous Suggestion: credulous

Error: scruiiny Suggestion: scrutiny

Sentence: What's the guranatee that it will ?
Error: guranatee Suggestion: guarantee

Sentence: Well if they ar elocated on ly in small area, being a new firm. the question is whether they'll be able to cater to the demands of a massive crown rapidly.
Error: ar Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: ly Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: elocated Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, it has been mentioned that through a survey it was acknoledged that eithy percent of respondents were dissatisfied with current satellite providers.
Error: eithy Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: acknoledged Suggestion: acknowledged

Sentence: A small crowd can't represent the whole mass. We are not aware of what other people's perspective is toward current satellite services.Again when was this survey taken, if it was done when some bad weather prevailed in those areas there are definitely chances that the satellite providers would havd faced a lot of difficulty in their services.
Error: havd Suggestion: hand

Sentence: So before advicing people, peoper data should be gathered about which companies are in the market in this service area, in those areas as well as other areas how many people are there.
Error: peoper Suggestion: proper
Error: advicing Suggestion: advising

Sentence: Additionaly, we need to discuss about tech corporations satellite tehnology as well.
Error: tehnology Suggestion: technology

Sentence: We can't jsut rely on the fact that since FTA approved Techcorporation so it will be able to compete with other companies and even transcend them in this area.
Error: jsut Suggestion: just

Try to accept that the data or evidences or surveys are all true. then try to find loopholes. don't just cast doubt on those data.

---------------------------------------------------------
argument 1 -- not OK.

suggested:
Although the newsletter mentions that Techcorporation has developed an FTA approved satellite technology for the first time in ten years, it never substantiates the success of the technology and its reliability in the marketplace.

argument 2 -- not OK.

suggested:
the survey was taken last year, and the monopolizing satellite provider may have responded to the survey and changed its services and operations, increasing customer satisfaction.

and customers may indicate that they would switch to another provider, however, if Techcorporation was more expensive or featured a more limited service, then the eighty percent figure is unrepresentative of the market penetration Techcorporation can achieve.

argument 3 -- not OK. need to argue against the conclusion: the new venture of technocorporation into satellite televsion will prove to be highly profitable for those who invest now.

suggested:
the newsletter ends with a sense of urgency, advizing investors to act fast and "invest now" in Techcorporation to maximize their profits. Nowhere in the newsletter is a timeline of Techcorporations market plan or technological advancement illustrated. It may be the case that Techcorporations satellite technology was only recently approved by the FTA and is years away from ever becoming a viable product ready for the market. Additionally, it may take years before Techcorporation begins to establish brand recognition and a significant customer base, thus extending the period before investors would see high profits. More information should be provided on Techcorporations timeline,

------------------------------------------------------