38) The following appeared in a memo from the new vice president of Sartorian, a company that manufactures men's clothing. Five years ago, at a time when we had difficulties in obtaining reliable supplies of high quality wool fabric, we discontinued produ

In this memo, the author suggested to re-produce the alpaca overcoat which has been stopped for five years in order to increase their company's profits. However, the author fails to provide specific evidence to subordinate his argument.

First, the mere fact that the alpaca overcoat has not been produced by the company for five years and the other competitors have stopped to make an alpaca overcoat does not necessarily prove that there will be pent-up customer demand in the market. The author fails to provide any specific evidence on the customer demand on an alpaca overcoat or any informat...

great job! it is on top list! it can get 6.0 out of 6.0.

http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre