4. The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend.Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom wo

4. The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend.

Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as high as that of Fitch and included home sales that averaged $168,000, compared to Fitch's $144,000. Homes listed with Adams sell faster as well: ten years ago I listed my home with Fitch, and it took more than four months to sell; last year, when I sold another home, I listed it with Adams, and it took only one month. Thus, if you want to sell your home quickly and at a good price, you should use Adams Realty.

Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

The following letter recommends real estate firms in the town. It explains that Adams Realty is better than Fitch Realty since it has more agents, its revenue was higher, and its sales price is better and faster than Fitch Realty. However, the argument is not reliable because of the unwarranted assumptions.

First of all, the homeowner assumed that the more agent, the better firm. However, it could sell houses efficiently with small number of agents, even though it is small business. Moreover, it is one way to reduce costs in employment to have people who work part-time because they do not h...

Argument 1 -- OK

Argument 2 -- OK

Argument 3 -- OK