56Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a

56 Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Scientific researches can be really interesting and tricky. Sometimes people devout all their energy and time to one study but nothing come out, while sometimes those results may seemingly just show up by themselves. Then those ex-experiences may give people an illusion that many critical discoveries or findings are accidental, indeed sometimes, however, after examining the hidden reasons, those accidents result from mostly necessary because of the inter-relations among disciplines and people's constant endeavor.

Admittedly, some discoveries come out without anticipating. Like the discovery...

it is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre