According to a recent report, cheating among college and university students is on the rise. However, Groveton College has successfully reduced student cheating by adopting an honor code, which calls for students to agree not to cheat in their academic en

In the argument above, the author claims that every college and university should adopt an honor code in order to decrease cheating among students, since a success in reducing the cheating rate was founf in Groveton college which imployed an honor code. In order to relay on this premise for the right reasons, the author need first to discuss severl questions to decide whethere it will be the right choice the generalize the findings from Grovetons college.

One basic question which should be addressed is whethere the drop in cheatings and the survey were found in ALL departments and across ALL years? If the answer it no, it should be well advised to check the results of the survey and the cheating reports by year (seniors vs. freshmens, undergrad vs. graduate, math vs. medicine). For exmepl, many studies showed the freshmens are more pron for cheating because of they have highier stress levels then the seniors.

Another question which should be addressed is whethere the population of Groveton college is a typical one? Is the Groveton an Ivy league university which attracks naturaly students which higher self-moral-code?. Ofcourse that an honor code can work well with students which already have higher self-moral or fear/respect from the authority. The question is whether such code can apply to students with less respect to authority or laws and norms. It is possible that in a college in which students are registaring only to get a degree and not an education, the cheating rates may be higher because of the different motives.

Finally, it will be interesting to know what senctions were given to students who are caugt cheating? If the punisment is too high, such as droping from school or a very high fine, it is possible that the reason for not cheating is the punisment and not the honor code or other self-moral-code.

In conclusion, I tend to agree with the notion of an honor code and storgnly support it's implamintation. Yet, It should be advised to answer the three questions raised here in order to make sure that the reason for not applying an honor code will still be higher then the reasons not to.

Sentence: In order to relay on this premise for the right reasons, the author need first to discuss severl questions to decide whethere it will be the right choice the generalize the findings from Grovetons college.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and generalize

Sentence: For exmepl, many studies showed the freshmens are more pron for cheating because of they have highier stress levels then the seniors.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and they

Sentence: In conclusion, I tend to agree with the notion of an honor code and storgnly support it's implamintation.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and implamintation

Sentence: In the argument above, the author claims that every college and university should adopt an honor code in order to decrease cheating among students, since a success in reducing the cheating rate was founf in Groveton college which imployed an honor code.
Error: imployed Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: founf Suggestion: found

Error: severl Suggestion: sever
Error: whethere Suggestion: whether

Sentence: One basic question which should be addressed is whethere the drop in cheatings and the survey were found in ALL departments and across ALL years?
Error: whethere Suggestion: whether

Sentence: If the answer it no, it should be well advised to check the results of the survey and the cheating reports by year seniors vs. freshmens, undergrad vs. graduate, math vs. medicine.
Error: undergrad Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: freshmens Suggestion: freshmen

Error: freshmens Suggestion: freshmen
Error: exmepl Suggestion: except
Error: highier Suggestion: higher

Sentence: Another question which should be addressed is whethere the population of Groveton college is a typical one?
Error: whethere Suggestion: whether

Sentence: Is the Groveton an Ivy league university which attracks naturaly students which higher self-moral-code?.
Error: attracks Suggestion: attacks
Error: naturaly Suggestion: natural

entence: It is possible that in a college in which students are registaring only to get a degree and not an education, the cheating rates may be higher because of the different motives.
Error: registaring Suggestion: registering

Sentence: Finally, it will be interesting to know what senctions were given to students who are caugt cheating?
Error: senctions Suggestion: sections
Error: caugt Suggestion: caught

Sentence: If the punisment is too high, such as droping from school or a very high fine, it is possible that the reason for not cheating is the punisment and not the honor code or other self-moral-code.
Error: droping Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: punisment Suggestion: punishment

Error: self-moral-code Suggestion: self moral code
Error: storgnly Suggestion: strongly
Error: implamintation Suggestion: implementation