"An ailing patient must have easy access to his doctor's record of similarly afflicted patients. Through gaining such access the ailing patient may better determine whether that doctor is competent to treat that medical condition".

The author claims that if ailing patients are given easy access to their doctor's record of similarly afflicted patients, they will be able to better determine whether the doctor is competent to treat that medical condition. I do not concede with this statement.

First of all, every case that a doctor handles is unique. It is mutually exclusive of any other case that he will take up in his career. This is because the patients he treats come from different health backgrounds. Some cases of heart ailment may be because of chronic consumption of alcohol, some may be due to heredity. Moreover so...

Sentence: Thirdly, accessing another patients records brings into account a lot of legal conundrums.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and patients

Sentence: Another patients right to confidentiality is sacrileged when easy access to his record is provided.
Suggestion: Refer to Another and patients

Sentence: Even after going through all the hazzle of checking the doctors records, the patient is back to square one.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to doctors and records

Sentence: In conclusion, I belive that an easy access to a doctor's record is not a critical step to determine a doctor's competency.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre